Chapter Twelve

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ READS, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH (♥︎.^♥︎.)

Reader discretion is advised

⁺˚*・༓☾Monday, March 23th, XXXX☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Izuku's PoV:

The walls of the hospital room seemed to close in around me as I stared, uncomprehending, at the doctor's face. "I'm what?" I whispered, the words barely escaping my lips.

The doctor's expression softened, pity etched into every line of their face. "I'm sorry," they said, their voice gentle but firm. "You're pregnant."

Pregnant. The word echoed through my mind, sending shivers down my spine. How was this possible? I had taken the pill, hadn't I? I had been so careful, so sure that I wouldn't end up in this situation. And now...

Now I was carrying a child, a tiny and fragile life growing within my body. Panic gripped me as I thought of the implications. Katsuki, the sire, how was he going to react? He was going to be furious, I just knew it. He had always been so focused on wanting to start a career, on his dreams of becoming the best hero he could be. A child would ruin everything, wouldn't it?

Tears filled my eyes as these thoughts swirled around me, suffocating me with their weight. I didn't want to be pregnant, I didn't want this burden. How was I going to care for a baby? I could barely take care of myself!

The other male omega in the room must have sensed my distress, because he spoke up, his voice gentle and soothing. "Hey, hey, don't cry," he said, moving closer to me. "We have options. We can go through this together."

But his words only made my tears flow harder, my sense of despair deepening with each passing moment. I didn't want to give up my child, I didn't want to abandon them to some fate unknown.

As the minutes ticked by, the reality of my situation settled over me like a heavy blanket, smothering me with its weight. But even as I cried, even as I railed against my predicament, a small spark of hope flickered to life within me. Maybe, just maybe, I could do this. Maybe I could raise a child and be the best hero I could be.

Every possible scenario had raced through my mind countless times, but I was still unprepared for what was to come. When the specialist finally sat down and spoke those fateful words, my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Okay Izuku, you have three options now," he began. "Either, parenting- giving birth and raising the child yoourself. Abortion is when you decide that ending your pregnancy is the best option. Adoption is giving birth, and placing the child with another person or family, forever."

My mind raced as I tried to process the weight of his words. How could I possibly make such a life-altering decision? My entire future flashed before my eyes- college, a career, a chance at fulfilling my dreams. Were all those things just pipe dreams now?

"Now it's up to you to choose," the doctor continued. "Just know that you have up to your second trimester to abort the child, or to keep it."

The gravity of the situation hit me like a ton of bricks. It was as if I had been thrown into a stormy sea with no lifeguard in sight. Each option seemed impossibly daunting in its own way. How could I even consider being a parent when I could barely take care of myself?

The thought of ending the pregnancy made me feel like I was betraying the life inside of me. And adoption...the thought of giving a part of myself away left an ache in my heart that I couldn't shake.