Chapter Fourteen

Reader discretion is advised

□■Warnings■□

●Consensual Smut○
●Rape (Not detailed)○
○Psychotic Breakthrough●
●Mentioning of abortion○
○Made up Biblical Shit●
●Diabolical Shit○

・༓☾Friday, June 15th, XXXX☽༓・
Izuku's Pov:

My eyes fluttered open to the sight of Katsuki leaning over me, his sharp features illuminated by the morning light that filtered into the room. "Get up," he commanded, his voice gruff with impatience. "We have a hefty day ahead of us."

Without hesitation, I rose from the bed, my heart beating with anticipation and a hint of fear. I knew that I had to keep up with Katsuki if I wanted to survive this day, and so I immediately headed to the bathroom to start preparing myself.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, expertly brushing each tooth until they shone with an immaculate whiteness. And then, I turned on the shower, letting the water heat up to the perfect temperature before stepping inside.

The sound of the water lulling me into a state of calm, I reached for my collection of expensive soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizers. I had spent a fortune on these products, but it was worth it. They always left my skin and hair feeling nourished and rejuvenated, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As the warm water cascaded over my body, I let out a sigh of contentment. It was like all the cares of the day were being washed away, cleansing me of any anxiety or tension that I may have been feeling.

I lathered up with soap, the sweet scent of lavender filling the air and calming my nerves. I took my time, making sure that every inch of my body was clean before proceeding with my skincare routine. Applying each product meticulously, I felt the smoothness of my skin and the suppleness of my hair.

I carefully selected my favorite bottle of shampoo, massaging it into my scalp and enjoying the way the suds formed. As I rinsed it out, I could feel the tension in my shoulders slowly fading away. I reached for my conditioner next, the silky texture working its magic as I combed it through my damp tresses.

With my hair rinsed and conditioned, I reached for my hairbrush, taking great care to untangle and restore my curls to their natural state. But my hair routine didn't end there. I applied a hydrating oil to the tips of my hair, letting the sweet aroma of lavender and rose petal envelop me like a comforting hug.

As I continued to pamper myself, I felt myself becoming more and more relaxed. I moved on to my skin, applying a sugar scrub that left my body feeling soft and smooth. I massaged a luxurious body lotion into my skin, savoring the sweet vanilla fragrance that clung to me like a second skin.

The sensation of my soft towel enveloping my naked body was perhaps the most comforting feeling of all. I made my way back to my bedroom, moaning softly as the plush carpet rubbed against my toes. I reached for my favorite silk robe, my fingertips caressing the smooth fabric like I was touching a beloved pet.

As I wrapped the softness around my body, I felt like I was being cocooned in a warm, loving embrace - one that whispered promises of gentleness, comfort, and calmness.