*Pedri - Insufferable

*TW: Smut

"What's she doing here?" Pedri asks with an annoyed look on his face, as I come up behind Gavi to give him a hug.

"Glad you could make it," Gavi says, turning his head slightly to look at me, while my arms are still wrapped around his torso.

"Happy birthday Pablito," I say, kissing Gavi on the cheek.

"Get a room," Pedri says, fake gagging.

"She's my best friend, how could I not invite her?" Gavi says in response, as I move closer to join their conversation.

"I thought I was your best friend?" Pedri replies, glaring me down.

"Guess you thought wrong Pedro," I say with a smug look on my face. I can see that I've already managed to get under his skin after only being here a minute.

The two of us have never gotten along. If not for Gavi, we definitely would have killed each other by now. Pedri and I only see each other because of him, both of us being his long time friends.

"Okay, lets stop the fighting." Gavi says, noticing the anger in Pedri's eyes from my mocking. "It's one day. Can you two just get along for my sake?"

"Anything for you Pablo," I say with a sweet smile, hoping to anger Pedri more. "Lovely to see you again Pedri," I say, going to give him a hug.

He reluctantly wraps his arms around my waist as mine go over his shoulders.

"Stop trying to make me seem like the dick here," he whispers in my ear before pulling away.

"You're doing that all on your own Pedri," I whisper back.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Gavi says with a bright smile, unbeknownst to our quiet conversation. "Let's go speak to Aurora, she was asking about you." Gavi adds, grabbing my hand. My smile fades as I roll my eyes at Pedri, walking away with Gavi.

Pedri and I spend the rest of the evening avoiding each other, not wanting to fight, for Gavi's sake.

"Who's up for 7 minutes in heaven?" My friend Simone says, walking into the living room where I'm talking to Gavi.

Questioning looks dart around the room, but eventually a circle forms on the floor and Gavi and I decide to join in.

"Who wants to go first?" Simone asks, placing an empty beer bottle in the middle of the circle.

"It was your idea, you should start," Gavi says urging Simone.

"Well, it's your birthday, so you should start," she counters.

"No someone needs to break the ice first," he says chuckling. "Y/n, you should go," he says nudging my arm.

"No," I reply stunned.

"I agree, y/n" Simone adds.

"No, someone else go first," I reply.

"Come on, you don't even have to do anything. Just sit in a room with one of your friends for 7 minutes," Simone insists. "Someone needs to start this."

"Fine," I eventually give in.

I hesitantly reach for the bottle, spinning it gently. Everyone watches in anticipation, wondering who it would land on. The bottle rattles as it gets slower, eventually landing opposite me. I look up to see a wide-eyed Pedri staring back at me as the room falls silent.

"Not happening. I'm spinning again," I say unphased, immediately going for the bottle.

"No, absolutely not. You get who you get," Simone says, laughing at this cruel twist of fate.