(Warning: Lots of violence. Scenes depicting violence are very graphic, reader discretion is advised!)

(Reminder: My storyline is my own creation...it does not follow the show's storyline!)

Y/N's POV

It all happened so fast...

It was such a whirlwind of chaos and carnage...a symphony of screams and grunting and the metallic clashing of knives...a blinding display of all the colorful power that different cosmic beings were somehow able to wield...

I felt like I was trapped in an overtly vivid fever dream...like I went a little too heavy on the brown acid and was stuck in a trip that there was no coming down from...

Nevertheless....I'll try and describe it to you, to the best of my ability.

The pain my body was reeling from blinded most of my senses...like I was dangling helplessly off the edge of implosion.

However...I felt like I had been fully revived and resuscitated once the sound of Dean's gruff voice graced my ears, and a sense of hope began to flood through my heart.

Once Lucifer had gripped me and turned me around, the pain in my arms was reignited and sent a shockwave that lit my whole body ablaze, but in truth, the feeling didn't matter in the slightest.

Because there he stood...Dean Winchester...my lover, my rescuer, my twin flame...the man who owned my soul.

For a moment...I had honestly forgotten the devastating predicament I was in...and I almost didn't notice the mix of familiar and unknown faces that accompanied him.

All I could focus on was those forest-green irises... catching my gaze in theirs and refusing to let it go.

As Dean withdrew his gaze from me and focused it on Lucifer, I took a second to let my eyes scan over his company. There was Sam and Cas, of course...but there were also three faces I hadn't seen before.

One was a shorter man, who was dressed kinda dapper in an all-black suit and tie. He had a handsome face, and sported a short, well-maintained beard that enveloped his chin and connected to a nest of short, brunette hair.

Another was a woman...slightly on the mature side, but still, anyone could tell she was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was a vibrant shade of natural ginger, and it curled and cascaded elegantly down her shoulders. She was dressed pretty snazzy as well, in a floor-length, blue gown that hugged her small frame tightly.

The last was another man...a little shorter than Sam and Dean, but he was dressed casually in a rugged jacket and jeans like they were. His hair was long, and brunette, and it curled behind his ears much like Sam's did. His eyes were big and a rich hazel color...and despite the intensity of the situation...they were alight with mischief.

My mind began to wander over who they could be, and how the hell they all even managed to get here...but I was pulled out of my daze as I felt a discomforting hand grip at one of my breasts.

I was suddenly reminded of the fact that I stood before all of them...this whole team of rescuers...entirely exposed, bound, and in the most vulnerable position I'd ever been in...in the Devil's grasp.

I closed my eyes, trying to muster what little remained of my wit and dignity...but ultimately, I failed, because after a few more exchanges of words between Dean and Lucifer.....it started again.

The pressure that had been threatening to tear me apart at the seams for days now just shot right back up to the surface...and I was left feeling powerless, humiliated....and overall heartbroken....because not only were they all bearing witness to my personal Hell...