Author's Note

Hello again, Beautiful Readers! <3 

There's a couple things I wanna touch on real quick:

Since my last note, the amount of reads on this story has DOUBLED! That is so insane to me, I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you all so much!!! 

That being said...I had originally planned for Chapter 29 to be the END of this book. 

However...a good bit of you have reached out to me asking if that was the end...and you all have been so supportive and excited...SO...I decided I couldn't leave you on a cliff-hanger ending like that.

Therefore... I will be extending this book by a few more chapters as a thank you for all your kind words. I can't give you an exact number on how many...it all depends on where the story leads! 

What I can tell you...is there will be more angst, drama, suspense, and maybe even one or two new, yet familiar faces. And of course, more smut.. (which we're all about here, let's be honest.)

FURTHERMORE:

A bunch of you have requested for me to do a Dean X Reader X Sam story.

I have been working diligently on it for you all, and it is titled "Natural Born Sinner". If you haven't checked it out yet...I encourage you to do so! The first six chapters are published now!

It's a slow-ish build up...but it's gonna get a little crazy over there, I can assure you. 

I'll be working on both "Natural Born Sinner" and "Dark Tendencies" simultaneously...so I apologize if I'm a little slower with the updates.

Thank you all so much again for reigniting my passion for writing, and I'm happy to have you all here with our favorite sexy, comforting characters. Much love to you all!

-Morrigan