19

Y/N's POV

My eyes shot open as I heard the song Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions blasting muffledly from inside my nightstand.

I groaned as I turned my head to inspect the time on my alarm clock, which read: 6:45AM.

God, can that man wear me out.

I reached over and opened the drawer, rummaging through the copious amount of cellphones inside until I found the one that was ringing: the one that was labeled "FBI" on the back.

I sat up, trying to ignore the soreness in my lower region as I cleared my throat, before answering the phone and holding it to my ear.

"This is Agent Nicks." I spoke in a serious tone.

"Yes, Agent, this is Sheriff Edwards. You helped me work a string of murders in Mississippi a while back if you remember?" a gruff, male voice answered me.

I nodded to myself, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes as I recalled the witch coven I had wiped out a long time ago.

"Yes, of course. What can I do for you Sheriff?"

"Well, I know you specialize in some of the weird ones...and I think I got another one for ya."

"Alright, what do you got?" I asked, listening intently.

"I just had a body turn up last night... blood completely drained, not a drop left. Sound like a song you tap to?"

Vamps. Easy-Peasy.

"Yes, Sir, it does. Send me an address, I'll head that way soon."

"You got it, see you soon, Agent."

I hung up the phone, eagerly jumping out of bed to clothe myself. As much as I craved being around Dean all the time... I figured a solo-hunt would be good for me, especially one this easy. Poor Vixen hadn't been taken out for a ride in a while now, and I needed to redeem myself after being blindsided in Nevada.

I threw on some ripped jeans and a black tank-top, before packing my bag with the essentials. You know... fake badges, FBI power-suit, machete, a jar of Dead Man's Blood, etc.... the usual.

Once I was packed and ready to go, I grabbed my leather jacket, and made my way out of my room, getting ready to search the large bunker for Dean...because I was not making the same mistake twice...

Tell. Dean. First.

I found him, and Sam, sitting at the kitchen table. Both of them had bags beneath their eyes, like they hadn't slept at all... and that fact was confirmed as I noticed the various booze bottles scattered on the table between them.

"Have you two just been drinking here all night?" I laughed as I made my way into the kitchen and plopped my bag beside the counter, walking to the fridge to grab some road-snacks.

"Bonding time, I guess." Dean chuckled as he rubbed his eyes, and Sam let out a laugh too.

Dean turned to face me, and his playful expression disappeared as he took note of my bag.

"Where do you think you're going?" he questioned.

"I just got a call from a Sheriff I worked a case with a long time ago in Mississippi. I think he's got a vamp problem, I told him I'd help."

"I see." Dean sighed. "Do you need back-up?"

I shook my head. "It's just vamps. I'll be in and out, shouldn't take more than a couple days. But I promise..." I gave him a reassuring look. "If anything goes sideways, you're the first one I'll call."