Chapter 15: Dodger

At Night, at the Arrowcave

Barry was using the training dummy to train with the sticks as Oliver and Tommy introduced each other to their sticks As they were blocking each other's attacks with their sticks.

Felicity was watching them train.

Diggle says "Man, you might want to take it easy if you plan on taking someone off that list tonight."

Barry says "This is me taking it easy." as he broke the stick over the dummy.

Diggle asks "So who's our lucky guy tonight?"

Tommy says "Ken Williams. His pyramid scheme stole millions."

Barry says "People didn't just lose their homes. Their lives were ruined. Why don't you two call it early tonight? We're not expecting much trouble."

The three grab their gear and they head to the back exit.

Barry enters the code and it pulls it and it wouldn't open.

Barry reenters the code and the same thing happens.

Barry knew it was Felicity and walks in with Oliver and Tommy and yells "Felicity! Did you just..."

She says "Computer override, your lock. Maybe a little."

Tommy asks "What are you doing?"

Felicity says "I pulled up some information on Mr. Williams. Did you know he's a widowed father of a ten-year-old boy?"

Barry says "That's why, I'm giving him a warning. And if he doesn't do exactly as I say, He's getting an arrow in the leg."

Felicity says "I told you, I'm only in this to help find Walter not to be an accessory to orphaning little kids."

Barry sighs and says "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm just giving him a warning. Do you think I want to do that? Orphan a kid?"

Felicity didn't know what to say.

Barry says "You don't know me, Felicity. So, I suggest you ask before I leave if you have a problem." Then he types on the computer and unlocks the door.

Barry walks away to the door.

Oliver chuckles and says "I guess you don't know Barry. That right there... was a mistake." and he walks after him.

Felicity asks "How was me... saying he has a child a mistake?"

Tommy says "Barry lost his biological parents at ten. He ain't gonna let no kid go through what he went through. He would rather die than let that happen. You seriously need to ask before you make assumptions." He grabs his bow and walks after them.

The Next Day

Barry was told to go to Queen Consolidated and he did.

He entered and his mother says "Hi, Honey."

Barry says "What did you want to see me about?"

Moira says "Well, as you know, CyberLife, we recently purchased it."

Barry says "The android making company."

Moira nods and says "And they sent an android for you and Oliver."

She points behind him in the corner and the android looks at him and smiles