Chapter 1: Returning Home

{{I ADDED ALL THE CHAPTERS INTO ONE. So now I know it takes 4 chapter to write one episode of Arrow}} 

Barry was running through a forest.

And swinging on trees and climbing up mountains

Once he reached the top, he saw a boat. He was panting and he ran to the left side.

He found where he hid his equipment and put his knife in the rock and rolled it out to reveal his bow and arrows. 

He lit the arrow by rubbing it against the rock and he aimed for a bonfire wood and let go and it lit on fire and there was a big explosion.

The guys on the boat saw and they drove over to the island

Barry narrates "The Island they found me on is Lian Yu. It's Mandarin for purgatory."

They found Barry as he fell on his knees with his stuff.

With a black and orange mask with an arrow through it.

Barry narrates "I've been stranded here for five years. I've dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then. For five years, I have had only one thought, one goal... survive."

Barry took his hood off

Barry narrates "Survive and one day return home."

On the boat

Barry had his gear and they gave him a blanket and they gave him something to drink.

Barry narrates "The island held many dangers. To live, I had to make myself more than what I was... to forge myself into a weapon. I am returning, not the boy who was shipwrecked... but the man who will bring to those who have poisoned my city. My name is Barry Allen-Queen. Or Barry Queen."

With the news

A man says "Barry Queen is alive. The Starling City resident was found by fishermen... in the North China Sea five days ago.  Five years after he was presumed dead... following the accident at sea which claimed The Queen's Gambit. Queen was a tabloid presence... and a fixture on the club scene, with his brother Oliver Queen."

The man says "Before his disappearance, he was acquitted of assault that was hassling his brother... stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi. Queen is the adopted son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen... who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased."

At the Hospital

Barry was looking out the window

Doctor Lamb told Moira and Oliver "Twenty percent of his body's covered in scar tissue. Second-degree burns on his back and arms. X-rays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed."

Moira asks "Has he said anything about what happened?"

Lamb says "No. He's barely said anything. Moira, I'd like you to prepare yourself, you too, Oliver. The Barry you guys lost might not be the one they found."

Moira and Oliver walk in and walk close to Barry. 

Moira says "Barry?" with tears forming in her eyes

Barry turns around with a small smile forming and says "Hi, Mom."

Moira smiles and they walk forward and meet halfway.

Oliver says "Barr?"

Barry says "Hey, Ollie."

Oliver was the first one to hug him crying on his shoulder.