Chapter 11: Trust but Verify

At the Queen Manor

Barry and Dawn had just entered the house and saw food near the couch.

Dawn grabbed an apple as did Barry.

They heard Thea say "Tanitian green or midnight black? What do you think?"

Oliver sat next to Thea in the room and said, "I think that you've been dropping hints all week, Thea, and Mom still isn't buying you a car for your birthday."

Then a voice says "I could not have said it better myself." and it was Moira.

Thea says "Oliver and Barry got a car when they turned 18."

Barry said with a mouth full of his apple "Yeah, but we could back it out of the driveway without hitting a tree."

Then Tommy had walked in and said, "Oh, that's true, but I do remember you taking the paint off the side of your guys' dad's Maserati."

Moira says "Yeah, the party planner's waiting. Sorry to run off like this." and she kissed Tommy's cheek.

Thea gets up with her jacket and said, "Don't we have a convertible to go buy?"

Barry says "Good luck."

Tommy asks "How's she holding up?"

Oliver says "Oh, she's okay. Thea thinks she's actually too okay."

Tommy asks "What do you mean?"

Barry says "Just... behaving erratically. Shut in one minute, running the company the next."

Tommy says "Well, her husband is missing and presumed who-knows-what. If anyone had an excuse to be erratic, it's your guys' mom."

Oliver says "That's what we told Thea."

Then Barry turned up the tv and heard Lance say over the tv "The department has got the same comment about this heist as it did the other two, no comment."

Then a man says "The SCPD may not be willing to go on the record but traffic cameras got the entire heist in this exclusive."

Then they show the footage and a man says "Shortly after 1:00 am three masked robbers approached the armored vehicle. After watching what appears to be... "

Tommy says "And that's why you keep all your money offshore?"

Barry turns to him.

Then the tv man says "One of the guards was pronounced dead on scene while the other died en route to Starling General. Their identities have not yet been released."

Barry says "All right, Hoods." he looks at his daughter and says "Little girl. On to the Arrowcave." as he walks out.

Tommy says "Arrowcave?"

Oliver says "That's what he's calling the Foundry."

Dawn says "I think it's cool. Come on, Uncle Ollie, Uncle Tommy."

Tommy smiles and says "Well, how could we say no to that." 

He grabs her hand and the three of them walk after Barry.

At the Arrowcave

Diggle says "With all the guys working up top you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh, Arrowcave."

Barry says "Just put one in. South alleyway." and he gets up from doing pushups.

He sighs and says "Something I want to show you. Well, we all did."

Diggle says "You're finally getting into online dating and you need help with your profile."

Tommy and Oliver chuckle at the comment and Barry smirks and says "Not exactly, but there is somebody I'd like to meet."