Chapter 2: Honor Thy Father

Flashback

Barry narrates "The day I went missing..."

He was on the boat and saw Lian Yu.

Barry narrates "...was the day I died."

End of Flashback

Barry was in the Arrowcave training with Oliver

Barry narrates "Five years in Hell forged me into a weapon... which I use to honor a vow I made to my father... who sacrificed his life for mine. In his final moments, he told me the truth... that our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. That he failed our city... and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs. But to do that without endangering the people closest to me..."

Barry was getting his gear on and Oliver was too.

Oliver had gotten a suit similar to Barry's, but it was Blue.

Barry narrates "...I have to be someone else. I have to be something else. And now... I don't have to do it alone."

As Barry and Oliver pull up their hoods

Oliver had an automatic crossbow, cause he wasn't ready for a bow.

Later

Arrow and Marksman were standing in front of men and they begin to fight them.

Man 1 says "Who are they? Where'd they come from?"

Arrow knocks out the first guard that came to him and punched him three times to the face and pushes him to the side into someone.

Marksman joined in and started to fight the guy about to hit Arrow and he does a spin kick knocking him down.

And Arrow dodged a spin kick and punched the guy in the shoulder and then attacked the guy to his right by blocking his kick and he grunted.

Arrow went back to fighting the guy to the left

And Marksman finished dealing with the other guy then does sliding and kicked the guy to his brother's left.

Man 2 says "What's going on here?"

Arrow kicks the guy in front of him and the guy that Marksman attacks got up and kicks behind to kick him and then he pulled out an arrow and he shot the guy with the gun knocking it out of his hand.

Then Man 3 says "Get the chopped back, now."

Arrow quickly pulls out an arrow and aims and turns behind him and shoots the guy behind Marksman.

Marksman then shot one guy in the stomach and Arrow walks forward and knocks him out with the bow.

Man 4 says "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please, wait, wait."

Arrow throws him on top of a fan.

He jumps up there with him and kicks the mess top-down and holds the man over the fan.

Marksman walks over as he hears "No, please."

Arrow says "Marcus Redmond, you've failed this city."

Redmond says "Please, don't. Please. Don't."

Marksman says "Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money."

Redmond says "Please, don't." as Arrow gets pushing down.

Arrow says "Do it, now."

Then both jump off and land on the roof instead of the fan.

Later at the Mansion