Chapter 14: The Odyssey

At Queen Consolidated

Arrow came in swung in through a window and when he landed he punched a guard, then tackled the other guard, and knocked him out.

Arrow saw two people leave quickly as he quickly activated his voice changer.

Arrow quickly grabbed an arrow and fired at the lamp and quickly grabs another arrow and aims at his mother.

He walks closer still aiming at her and says with his voice changer on "Moira Queen, you have failed this city."

Then she went forward and he fired an arrow at the phone and quickly grabs an arrow and aims back at her and says "Stand still!"

Moira says "Please, don't kill me."

Arrow asks "Do you know anything about your husband's disappearance?"

Moira says "What?"

Arrow yells "Is Walter Steele still alive?"

Moira says "I don't know where my husband is. I swear."

Arrow asks "Do you know anything about The Undertaking?"

He noticed she moved

He yelled, "I said, Don't move!"

Moira grabs a photo of him, Tommy, Oliver, and Thea and she says "I, I'm a mother. I have three sons, Barry, Oliver, and Tommy. A daughter, her name is Thea. She's just a teenager. Please don't take me from my children. They lost their father. Barry lost his biological parents. They can't lose me too."

Arrow was holding the arrow aimed at her and she says "Please, whoever you are, please." 

Arrow says "Okay." he slowly brings the string down and holds the bow down and says "I'm not gonna hurt you."

She dropped the photo and grabs a gun and fired and she shot him and he fell.

He could hear her say "This is Moira Queen, I'm on the 39th floor. I need help. There's an intruder. Yeah. Please!"

And he ran before she could look at him.

Later

He waited a little bit in Felicity's car.

She came in and set her bag down and she closed her door.

She starts her car and then hears Barry groan.

She says "Woah."

Barry says "I'm not gonna hurt you, Felicity."

She asks "How do you know my name?"

Barry takes off his hood and shows his red face and says "Because you know my name."

She says "Mr. B-Barry. Oh, wow. Everything about you just became so unbelievably clear."

He gives her a look to her.

Felicity says "You're bleeding."

Barry says "I don't need to be told that."

She says "You need a hospital."

Barry stops her and says "My, my father's old factory in the Glades."

Felicity says "No, you, you need a doctor, not a steelworker."

Barry says "Felicity, you have to promise me that you are gonna take me to my father's factory and nowhere else."

She says "Yeah, promise." she turns around and says, "Something tells me blood stains are not covered under my lease."

And she pulls out.