Chapter 3: Lone Gunmen

In the Arrowcave

Barry and Oliver were working out.

Barry narrates "My name is Barry Queen. To my family, I am the brother, son, and father... who just returned home after being lost at sea five years ago. They don't know I came back with a mission to bring justice to our city... and they never can."

Barry kept on pulling the chain as Oliver did stick fighting with the poles.

Barry narrates "The men and women I've targeted are dangerous, corrupt... a virulent cancer."

Barry let go of the chain and the bricks came falling down on the metal pole he was pulling on with the chain.

Barry was researching a target.

Barry narrates "Cancers like James Holder, whose corporation put defective smoke detectors in low-income housing in the Glades. There have been many fires and too many funerals."

Barry pulls out his bow as does Oliver.

Oliver started to use the bow and was pretty good at it now.

Barry narrates "But cancers can be fought and conquered. All it takes is a surgeon... and the right instruments."

Later at James Holder's pool

Holder chuckles and says "Other than the bill I got handed this morning by my legal team... I'm feeling pretty good. Plus, now that this lawsuit's been settled... we can focus our attention on Unidac Industries."  

Holder chuckles and says "Okay. I'll see you in the office first thing."

He tossed his phone down on the couch

He looked up and Arrow shot an arrow at the drink in his hand

He screams for a second and looks and sees The Vigilantes.

Holder says "I have armed security inside. All I have to do is call out."

Marksman says "Go ahead. They can't hear you." as he tossed the guns on the ground.

Holder says "What the hell do you two want?"

Marksman asks "How many people died in those fires?"

Arrow yells "How many? The courts say you don't owe your victims anything. I disagree. James Holder, you--"

Then a sniper shot Holder and Arrow quickly pulled an arrow and shot and the two took cover after he shot three arrows.

Four shots were heard and it hit the brick in front of the Vigilantes.

Arrow looked back and saw Holder dead.

Arrow looked at his shoulder when he felt pain and saw he was shot.

At the Arrowcave

Oliver was stitching up a shirtless Barry.

Barry was trying not to flinch.

Later

Barry walked over in a shirt to a chair

Barry narrates "It's no surprise a man as corrupt as James Holder has more than one enemy." 

Barry crosses out his name.

After a little bit, Barry got up and tipped over.

He looked at the blood on the pads and he realized something.

Barry narrates "The bullet. Poison."

He grabs his water bottle and slides over to his chest.

Oliver asks "Barr, what's wrong?"