Chapter 17: The Huntress Returns

With Barry

At the Nightclub

Ella and Barry were touring the place and Ella said, "Oh, my gosh. It looks amazing."

Barry chuckles and says "Yeah. Steve Aoki's gonna DJ right there."

Ella said, "What? How did you get Steve Aoki?"

Barry sighed and said, "I dated his sister."

Ella looks at Barry with a disgusted look and Barry says "A million years ago. A million years ago."

Ella smiles and says "Okay."

Barry sighed and said, "So will you be my date tomorrow night?"

Ella asked, "Is a club opening a proper date?"

Barry says "I certainly hope so."

Ella just smiles at Barry.

Barry asked, "Is that a yes?"

Ella says "No."

Ella then leans into kiss Barry and he kissed her back.

Ella pulled away and said, "That's a yes."

Later

In the Arrowcave

Barry, Oliver, and Tommy were walking down into the Arrowcave and Barry says "Yo." to Diggle.

Diggle said, "Hey." as he closes a window on the computer.

Diggle turns to the Archers and asks "Where you three been?"

Barry said, "I thought I'd give myself a rare morning in. But these two followed."

Barry saw the look on Diggle's face and says "Don't look at me like that. The club is opening finally. Ella and I are going on date number six tonight which is... It's significant. And, uh, I don't know. It seemed like a good day to give the bad guys a rest."

Tommy says "And I'm finally taking Felicity on a date as well. You all have been pushing it. And I'm starting to see something about her I didn't even know I liked."

Oliver said, "And I'm going on another date with McKenna Hall. Man, it's been a long road for that. And Barry's right. It's time to take a break, and let the bad guy's have a day off."

Diggle says "Well, it's the bad girls that I'm worried about." as he turns to the computer and pulls up security camera footage of a murder at a strip club, with Helena as the main suspect.

Barry lost his smile and said, "Helena."

Diggle says "Yes, or as I like to call her... your psycho ex-girlfriend. This was taken at Alley Cats, the strip joint. The police report lists the stiff's name as Gus Sabatoni."

Barry said, "That's Bertinelli's lawyer. Why would she come back just to Starling City for him? Not like he did a good job. Her father's serving consecutive life sentences without parole."

Diggle turns to the brothers and says "Come on, Barry, we both knew this was just a matter of time. Even they knew it was." pointing at Tommy and Oliver.

Diggle got up and said, "You tried to help her, you couldn't. Now the only question is how long before she drops a dime on you... your brothers... me, this whole operation."

Barry nods and says "Okay. I want you to get in touch with our contacts in the Bratva. Talk to anyone on the street, figure out where Helena is, why she's back."

Diggle nods and says "Okay, but Barry--"

Barry was walking away and he turned back and said, "Dig, if she's here, she's here for a reason. If that's not Frank Bertinelli, we need to know what she has planned."