Chapter 42 (Smut)

Alyona woke up and found herself in her bed, which confused her since she fell asleep in Raven's lap on the porch. Sliding out of bed, she looked around and realized that the sun was setting. Heading out to the balcony she leaned against the railing. Needing to feel closer to the earth, she jumped over and smiled as she felt the earth under her feet. Taking a deep breath, she walked around until she found a small clearing and sat down.

She leaned back and tilted her head up to the sky, closing her eyes so she could just listen to the sounds and reconnect to the earth. "Hey Doll, what are you doing out here?" She opened her eyes and saw Axel standing a few steps away from her, so he wasn't blocking the sun from her.

"Wolfy," she smiled at him.

"Wolfy?" he chuckled as he came over to her. "Alright then. Does Raven know you are out here?"

"Nyet," She shook her head. "Just wake."

"Want me to tell him so he doesn't worry?" she nodded as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back up to the sky. Axel smiled as he sat beside her and thought of Raven.

Raven, I found a cute little kitten sitting in the forest just now.

Kitten okay?

I think so, she's just being one with nature right now. She said she just woke up and came here.

Kay, she fine, just find nature calm like you.

Okay, I just wanted to let you know so you didn't worry when you realized she wasn't in her room anymore. I'll stay with her until she's ready to go back.

Have fun.

Axel smirked and looked down at her fondly as she just laid there. There was such a peaceful look on her face that it warmed him. Not able to resist any longer he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She hummed and wrapped her arms around his neck as she opened her mouth. He groaned and deepened the kiss while softly wrapping his fingers into her hair. He moved on top of her and gripped her hip as he began to grind against her, relishing in her soft moans as she pressed herself into him hold.

"Fuck Doll," He growled as he felt her fingers slip under his shirt and run over his skin.

"Wolf," she gasped as he sat her up and started to pull her shirt up then stopped. "Da," she smiled as she pulled her shirt off revealing to him that she wasn't wearing a bra.

He growled and turned her over so she was on her hands and knees. He kissed her spine while pulling her shorts down. Sliding his fingers over her ass, he playfully slapped it then groaned when he felt how wet she was. "Oh Doll," he moaned as he quickly undid his jeans then slid into her. Hearing her moan while feeling her stretch over his cock made his restraint snap. He thrust into her fast as he dug his fingers into her hips. She moaned while pushing back onto him. "That's it Doll, take this cock like the good girl you are," he praised as he pulled her up so her back was to his chest as he slammed into her over and over. "Such as good doll."

"Yes, she is. Fuck, what a sight to see."

"Marc," Axel groaned.

"Want," She moaned while smiling. "Please."

"Suck his cock," Axel demanded right before he kissed Marc. Marc quickly shoved his pants down then moaned loudly when she wrapped her lips around his cock and began sucking. She moaned and started playing with his balls making him growl.

"Shit, you're sucking my cock so good," Marc praised as he pulled his shirt off and Axel slapped her ass.

"Wait until you feel her," Axel grinned as he pulled out of her smirking when she whined in protest. "Ride his cock, Doll. Show him how good you are."

Marc laid back on their clothes and she straddled him, gasping as she slid down on his hard cock. "Shit Beautiful," he moaned as he held her still for a minute. "You're so tight."

"So good," she moaned as she started rocking her hips.

"Yes, you are," Axel smiled as he stroked his cock. "Ride that cock, Doll."

"Oh," Marc groaned as she leaned back and started bouncing. "Shit, so fucking good."

"Does our good girl want more?" Axel asked as Marc started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Please," she gasped.

"Kiss Marc," Axel demanded and as she was kissing him, Axel pressed the tip of his cock up against them, kissing the back of her neck as he pressed into her along Marc's cock.

"Ohhhhh," She moaned as she felt herself stretch even more to take both of their cocks.

"Shit," Marc growled feeling her tighten even more while Axel slid his cock back and forth along his.

"Please," She begged as Axel grabbed Marc's thighs and they began alternating their thrusts. Marc grabbed her throat and squeezed as he slammed into her faster. He leaned up and kissed her swallowing her moans. She pulled back and whimpered as her body began to shake. "Please, please, please, please."

"Tell us," Axel demanded as he slammed into her harder. "Tell us what you want, Doll."

"Bite me," she begged, "make me cum."

"Cum," They both demanded seconds before they bit her neck at the same time, triggering them to cum at the same time. She felt them hold her as she rode out their high moaning. Carefully sliding out of her, Axel used his shirt to clean them up as Marc held her. They worked together to get her dressed then Axel dressed before taking her from Marc so he could get dressed.

"You okay, Doll?" Axel asked then chuckled when she just nuzzled into his neck even more. "Drink if you need to, Love."

She took a few gulps then pulled away and Marc took her. She drank from him then laid her head in the crook of his neck and held her hand out. Axel chuckled as he took her hand and they walked back to the house with Marc carrying her while she held Axel's hand.