Chapter 34 (Smut)

Alina sat up a little as Brandon pulled up to a red light. She giggled as he slid his hand back and gripped her thigh. Feeling cheeky she started tapping on the back of his helmet in a playful manner. He shook his head but had a huge grin on his face as she wrapped her arms around his waist again when the light turned green. This was perfect.

She sat up a little when she noticed that he was pulling into a wooded area. Killing the bike, he propped it on the kickstand and got off, holding his hand out for her to take. She got off and smiled as he removed her helmet then his own.

"Where are we, Bam Bam?" she asked looking around.

"Bam Bam?" She nodded. "Because I introduced you to the Flintstones or because I told you it's my favorite cartoon?"

"Both," she smiled nervously. "Okay?"

"If I'm Bam Bam then you're my Pebbles," he grinned.

"Da," She beamed as she jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He chuckled, grabbed her ass and lifted her up so her legs automatically wrapped around his stomach.

"This is a secret place of ours," Brandon smiled as he gripped her hand and started leading her further into the woods. She crawled around so he was giving her a piggy back ride and giggled into his ear. "It's a place we like to go when we need some time alone or just want a moment with someone or a couple of us. Just a place to get away from everything."

"I love it," she smiled as she looked around. "Like nature."

"A few of us do too," he chuckled as he slowed his walking to enjoy this time with her a little bit longer. "Surprise, Pebbles," he murmured as he came up to a cabin surrounded by the trees.

"Oh Bam Bam," she whispered as she took it in. "Pretty."

"Want to see the inside?" She nodded excitedly and he chuckled, "As my lady wishes."

He went up the steps and she slid down after he opened the door. Taking in the open layout she giggled and to look around. He shut the door and leaned against it as he watched her. Spotting the stairs, she rushed up them and he followed. Seeing her open the balcony doors, he came up behind her as she looked out to the view, and put his hands on her hips.

"Like Pebbles?"

"Da," she whispered as he kissed her neck.

"Can I?" he whispered into her ear as he started to unzip her jacket. "Please?"

"Da," she whispered as she felt him slowly slide her jacket down her arms. He licked her neck and let out a soft growl as she gasped feeling his hands inch up, rising her shirt up and over her head, smirking when she didn't stop him.

"Look at the view, Babe," Brandon commanded.

She moaned as he kissed along her back while he pushed her pants and panties down before biting her ass in a playful way. She looked over her shoulder and gasped when he spanked her.

"I said look at the view," He growled as he removed her boots then moved her clothes to the side, leaving her naked for him to admire.

"Brandon," she whimpered as he kissed all over her, gently touching and teasing her. "Please."

He groaned as he quickly stripped then pressed himself up against her. "Damn you're so beautiful," he whispered as he pulled her hips up against him, making her bend a little bit as she clutched the balcony railing. He slid into her and froze, growling in pleasure. "Fuck, Babe, you're so tight."

"Oh," She moaned as he pulled back then slammed into her again. "Ah..."

"Fuck Babe," he groaned as he thrust into her faster and harder.

"Please," she begged as she felt the need in her increase.

"Oh shit, sorry Man."

"No you aren't, Nathan," Brandon groaned into her neck making her giggle. "What are you doing here?"

"You're right, I'm not," Nathan grinned as he walked over to them. "Having fun, Peanut?"

"Da," she smiled as she felt Brandon pinch her nipples.

"Nathan," Brandon groaned.

"I wanted to get out of the house for a bit. I didn't think you would be here," he grinned, "but I'm glad you are. Definitely makes it all better."

"Nathan..." Brandon trailed off.

Alyona smirked, "Join or leave."

"Do you want me to join Alyona?" Nathan asked.

"Da," she smirked as she grabbed his shirt and lifted it up before licking his chest.

"Fuck," Nathan growled seconds before he kissed her just as Brandon slid into her pussy again. She moaned into his mouth as Nathan stripped.

Brandon gripped her throat when they pulled away, "Such a good girl," he growled as he slammed into her harder and faster. "You want more, don't you? You need more, don't you? You need both of us, like a good girl, don't you?"

"Da," She begged as she felt both kiss her neck. "Please."

Nathan picked her up and slid her on his throbbing cock, making her gasp as he stretched her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips, locking her ankles together. Brandon gripped her hips and slid into her ass.

"This what you need, Alyona?" Nathan asked, "Need us like this?"

"Da," She moaned as they bounced her up and down on their cocks. "Oh god, yes."

"Such a good girl, taking the both of us," Brandon moaned. "Our good girl."

"Please," she begged, "please, I need...bite, please..."

Brandon and Nathan growled as they bit her and started drinking, making her gasp and shake as she came. Feeling her orgasm made them come, coating her insides. She growled as she bit Nathan and took a couple of gulps before pulling away. They pulled out of her and he gently turned her before holding her up while she bit Brandon and began to drink. Once she pulled away, Brandon picked her up and carried her back inside before gently laying her on the bed. Nathan cleaned her up then gently pulled the cover over them as they each got beside her.

"143637," they whispered as they held her.

She smiled and whispered, "143637."