Chapter 28 (Smut)

She kissed Gabe and he growled as he wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck, Trouble," he moaned as she began to grind against his cock.

"I think we better get out of the tub," Sean chuckled. "We're starting to flood the floor."

"Fuck the floor," Gabe mumbled but stood anyway chuckling as she squealed.

He climbed out of the tub and she gasped as she felt Sean's lips against her neck as Gabe continued to kiss her. "Ohhh," She moaned as she felt both of them surrounding her as they moved. She wasn't sure where they were going but she didn't care either, she just wanted their kisses on her. She felt so beautiful right now, just as beautiful as she felt with Raven and for once she wasn't nervous. Her mind wasn't racing with what ifs. This is where she belonged, like Raven had told her for so many years.

Просто наслаждайся этим, котенок. Веселитесь и помните, что мы любим вас. Prosto naslazhdaysya etim, kotenok. Veselites' i pomnite, chto my lyubim vas. (Just enjoy it, Kitten. Have fun and remember we love you.)

She smiled at Raven's voice through the mind link before it was shut down again. He always did know just what she wanted and right now she wanted this special time between Gabe and Sean. "Ahhh," she gasped as she felt Gabe lay down on the bed then pick her up and slide into her while staring into her eyes. "Gabe," she whispered as their fingers interlaced and she slowly started rocking.

"That's it, Alyona," he moaned. "Fuck, you feel so fucking good."

"Yes she does," Sean said as he poured something over her ass then press up against her. "Can I?"

"Da," she nodded as he continued to kiss her wherever he could. "Please."

"Just relax and let me in," he whispered as he slowly slid into her ass.

"Ohhh," she moaned as he poured more liquid over her and him and the pain slowly eased away.

"So perfect," Sean growled as he forced himself not to just slam into her. He cupped her breasts and froze as she slowly rocked. "That's it, just like that, Love," he encouraged.

"Oh my," she whispered as little sparks coursed through her and she began to rock a little faster, wanting more of the special feeling.

"So good," Sean whispered as he began to thrust faster as did Gabe.

"Fucking perfect," Gabe said as she squeezed her fingers in his and whimpered.

"More," she whispered, the sparks were all over and she needed them closer to her. She tilted her head back and sighed happily as Sean licked her neck and Gabe kissed her wrist.

"Fuck," Gabe moaned as she rode his cock and Sean gripped his legs tightly. Feeling them touching him like this was better than anything he ever dreamed, and it was driving him crazy. He thrust into her faster and her moans was music to his ears.

"Ohhh," Sean smirked as he slapped her ass and she gasped in pleasure tightening down on Gabe, who moaned. "Good girl," he praised as he did it again. "Such a good girl," he whispered in her ear before gently biting it.

"Oh, please," she begged softly as the feeling in her started to surround her even more intensely. "Please bite me."

"As you wish," they said in unison as Sean slid his fangs into her neck and Gabe sat up and bit the other side of her. Feeling her blood being poured into their mouths sent the sparks crashing down on her and she came. Her body began to tremble as she felt them cum in her. She bit down on Gabe's shoulder and began sucking as she felt them hold her. After some time she felt them pull her away from Gabe and turn her and she instantly latched onto Sean and began sucking again as he held her.

"Such a good girl," he whispered as he held her. She pulled away and he continued to hold her while he kissed Gabe. She smiled softly as she watched them continue to kiss. When they pulled away Gabe smirked when she tried to hold in a yawn. Of course, she would be tired now.

"Sleep if you're tired. We love you, Alyona," Sean smiled. She felt a blanket being placed over her as she laid her head in the crook of Sean's neck.

"The bed is fucking cleaned up," Gabe whispered and she felt herself being moved then she was surrounded by the scent of both men as she started to drift to sleep.

"143637," she whispered as sleep finally claimed her.