Chapter 3

"It is very possible that she is reaching out to you," Silas nodded as he pushed his plate away when Raven was done explaining. "We all have our own unique talents so it's possible."

"I can look if you want," Kota nodded as he sat his cup down. "But only if you want."

"You can?" Corey asked, "I didn't think entering dreams was your talent?"

Kota shook his head, "That's Silas, I'm able to enter memories and see what is memory and what is fantasy. Which part of dreams are real and which are made up, Silas just sees all, he can't tell the difference in what is happening."

"Neat," Brandon smirked. "It might help Raven."

"Can she have more than one talent?" Luke asked, "I mean we know mine are faster than usual vamp speed as well as teleportation. Could she have premonitions and entering dreams?"

"It's possible," Kota nodded. "A few of us have multiple powers and a few of us only have one power besides our vamp capabilities, it just depends on the person."

"Raven?" Corey asked as he watched him stare at his cup.

"Huh?" Raven asked snapping out of his thoughts.

"What would you like us to do, Mr. Ravenstahl?" Owen asked as he leaned back in his chair. "We are more than ready to help you search for this lady that holds a very important part of your heart if you would like for us to. Just say the word."

"Da," Raven sighed and nodded, "Thanks, Blackbourne."

"We haven't been able to find any information on Alyona Mikhailov," Victor said as he came into the room a few hours later, "just her birth certificate then nothing."

"Figures," Raven nodded. "Parent keep secret no one try kidnap. Typical in mafia."

"Hey, if she can reach out to you," Luke said as he popped a Hershey's kiss into his mouth, "then can you reach out to her?"

"Maybe," Silas shrugged. "Anything is possible. I couldn't do it though, I have to be able to touch you to enter your dreams."

"Me either," Kota shook his head. "Although, perhaps...." He trailed off.

"What?" Raven asked curiously.

"Well, maybe, just maybe," Kota sighed as he tapped his fingers on the book he had just shut.

"What is it?" Owen and Axel asked at the same time.

"Well, we are able to communicate through the mind link because of our tight friendship and bond," Kota said softly. "Maybe, Raven can reach out to her through his mind link because of the bond he has with her. I don't know for sure it will work, it's merely a thought."

Raven nodded, "I try." He sat on the couch and closed his eyes to help him focus. Images of her popped into his mind as memories came flooding forward. He focused on her and began searching for her. His desire to find her and talk to her consumed him as he tried to reach out for her. He needed to know that she was okay and reconnect with him after all these years. He always needed her and this feeling that something was off increased the intensity of having her back in his life tenfold. He kept searching for her but the pit in his stomach told him what he feared. After some time he growled and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"I guess it didn't fucking work," Gabe mumbled and Luke sighed shaking his head. "What?"

"Just shut up, Gabe," Luke said pinching his nose.

"It was worth the shot," Kota shrugged.

Raven stormed back into the room, "Raven?" Corey asked softly.

"She no let me in," Raven growled.

"But you were able to reach her?" Corey asked and Raven nodded.

"She no let block down," Raven growled, "Why no let me in? Why?"

Corey shook his head, "I don't know."

"Maybe she didn't know it was you," Axel tried to reason. "You know we let each other know when we tried to connect via mind link, so we knew ahead of time. Maybe she didn't know it was you so that is why she refused to let you in."

"Maybe," he mumbled as he closed his eyes and sighed. "Need know where she is."

"We know," Corey said softly as he laid his head on Raven's shoulder. "Maybe she will reach out to you again tonight when you sleep. We can see if Silas will watch when you sleep tonight and if she appears Kota can enter and let us know if it's just a nightmare or if she is really reaching out to you."

"Of course," They both nodded.

"See?" Corey asked softly. "We'll help you find her, Raven. It will all work out."