Chapter 8

"How find him?" Natasha asked as she leaned into Nikolai's grasp. He sat down and pulled her into his lap then handed her a drink to help calm her down.

"I'll find him," Corey said opening his laptop. "I just need....found him," he smirked at their shocked reactions. "I just used his image and some of my power and it's really not that complicated."

"Time to hunt," Raven growled yanking his knife out of the wall. He stormed over to Corey and gave him a passionate kiss, "Thank you."

"Of course," Corey nodded. "Let's go get your girl."

"Our girl," Raven corrected.

"I go with," Natasha said setting the cup down on the desk. It was empty besides a sliver of red trailing back to the bottom of the glass. "I need confront him."

"Stay Momma," Raven shook his head. "Nyet see this."

"I have to," She glared at him, "Need this."

Raven sighed, "I kill him."

"I know," she nodded, "He deserve."

"Fine," he shrugged and yanked another knife out of the wall. "Luke?"

"Just take Raven, his parents, and Sean," Axel said braiding his hair so it stayed out of the way. "We will meet you there. They may need your speed to get her away, Luke."

"I got you," Luke nodded looking at the image on Corey's laptop. "Ready?"

Nikolai handed Natasha a couple of knives then slid another gun into his holster, "Ready."

"I'm ready," Sean said taking the two bags from Kota.

"Alright," Luke said heading over to the group. He turned to the rest of his family, "See you soon."

Meanwhile

Alexsei grabbed his gun as the front door burst open and slammed into the wall. He gasped and dropped it as a knife plunged into the space between his chest and arm. "Fuck! Какого хрена, племянник? Kakogo khrena, plemyannik? (What the fuck, nephew?)"

"Где она? Gde ona? (Where is she?)" Raven asked as he kicked the gun out of the way and plunged another knife into his uncle's stomach. "Где она? Gde ona? (Where is she?)"

"Кто? Kto? (Who?)" he gasped in shock.

"Alyona," Raven growled as he twisted the knife. "Я знаю, что она у тебя. Теперь, где она? YA znayu, chto ona u tebya. Teper', gde ona? I know you have her. Now where is she?)"

"Я не знаю, о чем ты говоришь. YA ne znayu, o chem ty govorish'. (I don't know what you are talking about.)" He moaned as he felt the blood seep out onto his shirt making it cling to him. "Останавливаться. Ostanavlivat'sya. (Stop.)"

"Скажи мне, где она, брат. Skazhi mne, gde ona, brat. (Tell me where she is, Brother,)" Natasha said walking over to them, too calmly for Alexsei's liking. "На тебе ожерелье и кольцо, которые мой сын подарил ей. Закончилось. Na tebe ozherel'ye i kol'tso, kotoryye moy syn podaril yey. Zakonchilos'. (You are wearing the necklace and ring my son gave her. It's over.)"

Alexsei dropped the scared look on his face and smirked. "Never. She mine."

Raven growled and yanked the knife out, smiling at all the almost black blood pouring out. "Tell me."

"Never," Alexsei gasped, "She mine."

"She ours," Natasha glared, "where?"

"Nyet," Alexsei moaned. "Mine."

"Enough," Nikolai sighed, "Tell or die."

"Death," Alexsei smirked. "You won't."

"Da," Raven smiled so darkly that even Corey shivered in fear as he handed Raven a jug. "Last chance, tell."

"You won't."

Raven gripped his throat and forced him to a chair, Marc quickly tied him up chuckling as Alexsei started to scream as the rope touched his skin. "Nightshade," Natasha glared. "Talk."

"Nyet."

Raven lifted the jug and started pouring the clear liquid over his uncle, smiling and taking in his screams with pride. Once the screaming stopped Raven took a step back and sighed then threw the jug, watching it shatter upon impact on the brick wall. He let out a roar then yanked his uncle's skull and threw it as well, taking very little satisfaction at it crumbling at the moment it hit the wall.

"Raven," Corey whispered taking a step closer to the man on a rampage. "Let's look for her. Let Axel do his thing."

Raven growled then sighed and nodded. He clenched his fists while watching Axel close his eyes. He opened his eyes and pointed up, "there's a hidden room on the second floor, third room on the left, and behind the bookcase."

Raven raced up the stairs and flung the door open. Spotting the bookcase he pulled it open, the sound of wood sliding against wood filled the air. He took a deep breath and walked into the musty air. He dropped to his knees seeing his precious love laying still on the bed not moving. He could see her pelvic bones sticking out and almost count every rib bone beneath the flimsy negligée. She was practically a skeleton and it made his heart scream in agony.

"Kitten..."