A/N: Thank You

A/N: hello everyone who enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I apologize for not being consistent in posting chapters, but they're all out now :) If you're  of those who read as I wrote and if it's now the future and you're reading this, I appreciate you either way. At first when I wrote this story I didn't think anyone was going to like it, but I am super glad that many of you did. I appreciate you all and hope you continue to enjoy the things I write.

If you do like the things I write and publish, apart from this Tokio Hotel fan-fiction then may I make some recommendations. If you don't want to read them you don't have to so if you're desiring to stop reading this now, understandable. Once again I appreciate you, have fun reading works by other creators and be yourself :)

My works(Recommendations)

• The Lost One//Black Veil Brides

• She Doesn't Give Her Love to All//The Vamps •Brad Simpson•

• The Bassist and The Basket Case//Mötley Crüe •Nikki Sixx

• The Rockstar and The Graduate//L.A. Guns •Kelly Nickels•

•The Devil and His Flower//5SOS •Luke Hemmings•

•Life's Better When You've Gotta Bassist in It//L.A. Guns •Kelly Nickels•

•The Found One//Black Veil Brides (sequel to The Lost One)

•Little Forman//That '70s Show •Steven Hyde•

•You Can Only Love Someone so Far//Avenged Sevenfold •M.Shadows•

That's the end of the recommendations. The ones at the bottom are more recent so if you like who they're about give 'em a read, or don't, you do you.

I just want to say thank you, again for everyone whose supported this book even if I didn't upload consistently or some chapters were absolute dog shit. I'm growing as a writer and that takes time. I hope you enjoy more stories, so without further ado, this is the end.

I love all of you and I hope you guys have great days, weeks, months, years, mornings, and nights. 🖤 Jaimie

P.S. when I die, I'm not gunna be dead, I'm probably just gunna be in the forest somewhere sitting in a tree watching peoples lives on a tv made out of a fucking soup can, cause that honestly sounds better than being buried or burned. I'm joking...maybe.. anyway, Happy reading!