𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟯𝙧𝙙,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 - 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

JULIETTE WATCHED AS FIVE OPENED A CIRCUIT BOX AND ATTACHED PLUGS TO THE CABLES. Her husband wasn't completely sure if this would work, but it was better than nothing. Lila stood next to other similar cable boxes as Juliette fiddled with the case and the wires attached to it.

Lila had been rather quiet most of the time she was with the couple, but if she wasn't, her remarks were towards Five. Juliette didn't mind, in fact, she was rather pleased that Lila was uncomfortable and silent around her. She had the decency to feel a tad bit ashamed of her betrayal against Ella – her lies and her disappearance.

"Nice suit." Lila chimed in as Five turned around to help Juliette with the cables.

"Thanks. Tailor in the lobby is a master craftsman." He nodded nonchalantly, sparing a glance at Juliette. She merely nodded.

"Still." She sighed playfully. "I will miss those pasty knees."

Five held back a scoff and sent a sarcastic smile, "Yeah, well, we could all stand to be showing a little less skin these days."

Lila seemed to take offense, but only smiled as she murmured, "For you."

Juliette sighed as Five took the clamps of two separate cables. Damn they're a lot of cables in here. I hope it doesn't cause a shortage.

Lila held a power charge in her hands, "Ready to hot-wire this briefcase?"

"Five, you sure about this?" Juliette touched his shoulder.

"Not at all, my dear, but at this point, we're out of options." He nodded. "Mind taking a step back?"

She reluctantly went to stand next to Lila, "If this fries yo–"

"Nothing can kill the little cockroach." Lila smirked. "I've tried already."

Juliette ignored Lila and instead gave a trusting nodLila turned back and turned on the generator. Electricity ran up the wire as quick as light to the eyes and into Five's hands.

"Ah! SHIT!"

Five's body jerked back at the instant contact of electricity Juliette watched as Five slumped next to the wall as the amount of electricity they were using began to flicker the lights and light up the room with the smell of smoke.

"SHIT! Lila!" Five shouted as Lila began to laugh. He shouted out in pain, trying to push through, but Juliette had enough already.

"THAT'S IT!" Juliette snatched the generator from Lila's hands and shut it off. Five stopped generating his power when he noticed the briefcase caught on fire!

Five began putting the fire out as Lila laughed and exited the room. Once the fire got put out, Juliette pulled Five into an aggressive hug.

"No more experiments. Okay?" Her tone was assertive and authoritative. She pushed him away after a moment and pointed her finger at him. "No more. We should have known that wouldn't have worked."

"Yeah, I was 99% sure that wouldn't work." Lila chuckled, sitting at a decorative desk in the hallway.

"Well, I'm glad my pain amuses you." Five scoffed in annoyance.