𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆

𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟮𝙣𝙙,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

JULIETTE WANDERED AROUND A PARK, UNSURE OF WHAT TO MAKE OF THE SITUATION SHE WAS JUST IN. She walked as one normally would, trying to not capture attention. The park that she had entered was similar to the one she had visited when she was a child. She smiled as she noticed the trees and the pile of flowers growing still looked the same as before. Some similarity of her life before her tragic life made her feel like some things could go back to normal.

Of course it will never be normal, but she hoped it would.

Just looking at her, she looked like a regular fifteen, maybe sixteen, year old girl who was taking a walk around the park. She knew she didn't look like anything special, not even beforehand in 2005, before she disappeared. However, she did notice how some people stopped to look at her with wide eyes and in shock. It was almost like they wanted to speak to her, but decided against it. It wasn't simply once or twice, but over ten times did someone almost try to speak to her.

She thought she heard a camera shutter but when she turned around, no one was there. She was getting paranoid already. She couldn't help but shiver at the thought of the possibility of having paradox psychosis, but she didn't feel the itching or the flatulence or any of the other signs. She was just paranoid in general.

Thankfully, down the path was where she finally was met with the eyes of her husband, who was sitting down on a bench, a gash visible on his head. He blinked towards her the moment he registered her appearance. He held her face in his hands, looking all over her while her eyes only stayed on his'.

"What'd they do to you?"

She grabbed his hand with both of hers, leaving one on her face, "Nothing. They did nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?" Diego asked. "They handed our asses to us, just like Luther said. Although I did my best compared to you all." Everyone rolled their eyes at him.

"They let me go. One of the girls, Sloane, even took me down to the basement and showed me a secret way out in order to avoid cameras." The last part sounded like a question. She turned back to Five, "You need to sit down. You may be concussed."

"I don't think I'm the only one." He ran a finger through a strand of her hair before grabbing her hand and sitting her down next to him. She laid her head in the crook of his neck, taking in large breaths to calm her heart. Five put an arm around her shoulder and held her tightly.

"Oh, thank God, you're alive!" A voice came from next to Juliette and that was when she noticed Vanya coming down from the same path way she did.

"You okay?" Allison asked warily.

"Apparently, so is Ben." Klaus muttered bitterly.

"Yeah." Allison scoffed. "And he's a complete dickhead."

"They're all dickheads." Diego grumbled.

Luther added, "Dickheads who can fight."

"Okay," Five sighed in annoyance. His head pounding didn't make it any worse. "The next person to say 'dickhead' is getting punched in the throat."

Everyone, including Juliette, repeated the word dickhead. Five shook his head at his siblings and his wife, but continued to stroke her hair as if she had said nothing wrong. The siblings noticed this and smirked, knowing that Five was "soft" for someone.