𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟹

ELLA COULD HARDLY HEAR LUTHER CORRECTLY AS HE READ FROM THE ANONYMOUS LETTER THEY HAD RECEIVED FROM A DRIVER. Everything had been a daze ever since Ella had somehow made it back to the apartment, drunk and fumbling everywhere until she made her way to the spare room.

Thankfully she hadn't thrown up, but she did change her clothes. She chose a pair of denim jeans and with a white button down under a green cardigan. She had to make due since most of the clothes from Elliot's son, Edward, were...well, tailored to a teenage boy.

However, that wasn't what bugged her. Not the clothes, not the hangover, but the dream that she had in her drunken stupor.

"To my Pursuers: I, Reginald Hargreeves, request the pleasure of your company for a light supper on the 20th November, 1963, at half past seven o'clock. 1624 Magnolia Street, Dallas Texas."

Vanya, somehow, had returned from confessing her feelings to Sissy, while Klaus and Allison were off doing their own stuff. Diego and Luther had spent the night doing God-knows-what and Five was nowhere to be found. With everyone coming and going, Ella, although suffering from the hangover, was worrisome over tracking everyone.

"It's a set up, right?" Luther chewed on his bowl full of eggs. "It's a set up."

"Maybe, but we should go anyway."

"Says the guy who's already been stabbed once this week," Luther pointed out as Ella reached for the cup of tea she had made herself. "You really think it's smart to take Ella with us? To see our father?"

"Oh, don't worry, me and him are gonna have words," Diego buttoned up his shirt, "And we can't leave Ellie, so she's coming with us."

Ella didn't respond, only gave a thumbs up.

"I agree with Ella," Vanya said, "I think we should go." Ella didn't necessarily say they should go, but it was implied with her thumbs up. 

"Vanya," Luther looked at Vanya with disbelief. "Of all people, you should hate dad the most."

"Come on," She raised her hands, "can he really be that bad?"

"Okay, well, let's see, he isolated you from the rest of family-"

"Kept you hopped up on pills." Diego added without hesitation, almost in fear that Luther would forget.

"And he brainwashed you into thinking you had no powers."

Vanya blinked in shock and so did Ella. Reginald Hargreeves was many things, but he didn't appear to be a man of reason nor kindness. Ella didn't believe that she liked him a lot.

"Geez, this guy..."

"Yeah." Luther nodded in recognition.

"I mean, come on, I have to meet him." Vanya chuckled, more open to the idea than before.

Diego smiled, knowing he was correct and won up Luther, never hurt for that to happen. However, Luther already knew it was going to go down.

"You," He pointed at Diego, "already know how this is gonna go. Dad is gonna play all his little mind games on us, get into our heads and he's gonna turn us all against each other. You watch."