𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟹

ENTERING AN APARTMENT, ELLA NOTICED THE AMOUNT OF TELEVISIONS IN THE PLACE. The entirety of the the place looked refurbished and she spun in a circle, looking upwards as the ceiling, admiring the place. She had never been in such a large and spacious place before, at least not without guards at every door.

"Where are we?" She whispered to Lila as they walked up the staircase.

"Don't know, but we may be able to get some food here." She winked.

When they reached the top, the four were met with a surprise as a man – who the three would later find out his name was Elliot – came out with a shotgun, aimed right at them.

"Where'd you get the film? The Frankel footage!" He shouted, effectively spooking Ella. "The truth this time!"

"You know this lunatic?" Diego muttered.

Five sighed, "New acquaintance. He's harmless."

"Really?" Ella questioned in genuine curiosity. "So, I'm just hallucinating a man with a gun right now?" Five turned his head to her, wondering if she was just putting up a front, but still nodded.

"Are you sure about that?" Lila answered in somewhat of a concerned tone.

The man seemed to get even more frustrated as he spat out, "Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?"

"Such an open-ended question, yeah."

"Really depends on the people."

"Some people say I am, but I have yet to find out."

The man only seemed to become more threatened and resulted in a threat directed towards Five, "You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out!"

Diego only chuckled as Lila and Ella stood in frozen fear, not understanding that the man didn't truly pose a threat to either of them.

"You want to take this or should I?"

"No," Five seemed so calm that Ella didn't know if she found it attractive or just scary, "I got him."

Ella didn't really know what happened even if she saw it with her own eyes. Somehow, Five was able to (teleport?) appear in front of Elliot and move the gun upwards as it shoots a bullet. Ella yelped, ducking down and covering her ears – bottle caps were popping in her head again, but much louder than the ones before.

A scene went before her eyes – rubble, broken buildings, her hands covered in blood – and then it was gone. She pulled her hands from her ears and looked at them.

Squeaky clean.

"What the hell just happened?"

After Lila's little retort, somehow, the two men were able to wrestle Elliot into a chair and tie him up. Ella sat on the couch, just staring at her hands. She hadn't seen blood on her hands in over a year – not since she began her second set of medication and the first round of shocks. But she had broken the cycle that had once kept her mind in check.