𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒚

𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟯𝙧𝙙,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

JULIETTE SAT IN THE BACK ONCE MORE, SLOWLY DOZING OFF WHEN SHE FELT THE CAR STOP. She blinked her eyes open, scared that she almost fell asleep, and took a look around from the window. It was pure farmland.

A part of herself smiled.

Juliette knew where her obsession with the countryside started. It's a memory she didn't share with everyone, considering the personal aspects of it, but Five knew. She had told him drunkenly one night when they found bottles of unopened wine in some kind of cellar. He asked why she always liked the countryside whenever they played those question games and she had told him. Candor was always a weakness for her when in an unsober state, but even then, he smiled at her response.

Juliette stepped out of the car when it rolled to a stop.

"Son a bitch. Klaus is Amish." Five said out loud, closing the car door and looking around the land.

"This explains everything." Klaus said.

"How exactly does being Amish explain everything?" Juliette asked, stepping closer to Five.

"Because! Look at this place. This is everything my childhood was missing."

Juliette didn't exactly know what he meant by it, but she still nodded. Klaus walked forward and that was when Five went after him. Juliette followed suit.

"Hey, Klaus. Wait up a minute." Five stepped in front of his brother. "Doppelganger check. You feel anything strange? Itching, gas, sweat, anything like that?"

"No. No, I feel great. Apart from the old rash on the tackle, what can you do?" Klaus muttered as he walked past both his brother and sister-in-law.

"Good luck." Juliette said and turned her heel to pivot away.

Klaus stopped, realizing what she was saying, "What? Wait, you're not coming?"

"This one you gotta do alone." Five shook his head and began walking away.

"Alone? Yeah." His shoulder slumped. "Yeah, okay. Yeah, I can do that, sure."

Juliette waved as Klaus disappeared into the sea of people.

Five took the wheel and Juliette jumped into the passenger side. Five drove in silence as Juliette watched the scenery. He drove down the road and ended up parking next to a large field with cows feeding off of it. Juliette opened the door to the passenger side and sat on top of the car, staring out into the field, as Five turned up the radio and sat in the back of the car. He put his feet up and began looking at the map, but always kept an eye on Juliette's legs – which indicated her presence.

"Five?"

He hummed a response.

"What do you want to do?" She realized her question was too ambiguous. "We have so much time now. Our bodies are reset so we have another what? Fifty plus years more together? Come to think of it, if we do end up living another fifty or so years, we'll be married for over eighty years. What do you want to do with that time?"

Five put down the map and actually thought for a second. He never actually thought about it like that. They had years that so many would love to relive. And now they could. Of course the world only saw two teenagers who were madly in love (probably believing they'd break up when they were "18") and technically they'd need new identities and such. They had a fresh start.