𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟹

ELLA WOKE UP AGAIN AT SEVEN AND WALKED OUT TO ELLIOTT PUTTING OUT SOME JELLO DISH. Diego was sitting down on the couch, but stood up as Ella entered the room, a little wobbly. Maybe it was from the news of Five, telling her that she was probably over 50 in her teenage body, or from the night before, but she didn't have time to think about it.

"Careful." He came close and let her grab her hand in order to gain balance. "We don't need to add a cracked open skull to your chart."

"I'm fine, Diego. Five made sure of it." She patted his arm.

"Well now knowing your family, you can be assured we're all a little protective of you."

She smiled, although confused on what he meant by family, and walked into the living room to see Luther and Vanya watching from the couch.

"Ella." Vanya stood up in both excitement and fear. She didn't like the way she left the other day and hoped to make it up to her, "I, uh, I want to apologize for the other day. I-I was angry and s–"

She stood in front of Vanya and grabbed her arms, "You don't need to apologize. I just found that I spent over 45 years in an apocalypse with your brother because of a mistake I made when I was young. I can only imagine what it's like to discover you destroyed the world. I understand." She smiled, "I just hope we can be friends."

Vanya blinked in surprise, then again everything surprised her, and she smiled, "I would like that." Ella wrapped her arms around Vanya and the two shared a hug.

Ella let go and waved at Luther as Vanya took her seat, "Nice to see you not being punched."

"I was having a rough day." He excused, clearing his throat. "And by the looks of your arm, you aren't having a good–" Ella raised her eyebrow while Diego gave him a look that said Go on and Luther went silent. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you...Ella?"

"Nice to meet you too, Luther." She chuckled before asking, "Is Five back yet?" 

"Nope." Diego said, "Went to go get Allison and Klaus. He'll be back soon." He gestured to the couch, "And you, little missy, should take a seat. I'd rather not get murdered by my brother because you passed out again."

Ella chuckled, "Well, I'd rather you still breathe." She sat down on the couch to wait.

Ironically, Ella felt as if she had known all of them. Even when Diego came into the institute, she felt as if she had some strong connection with him – which is why she made the first effort to sit next to him during group therapy. She had known Vanya and Luther as well. In all her years in the apocalypse, Ella assumed since he knew about her mother, Five had told her about his siblings; her unconscious mind had picked up on memories that she had no access to, like files on a broken computer.

Still there, just locked.

"How are you feeling?" Ella looked up to see Luther giving a worried look towards his sister.

Vanya groaned as she leaned further into the couch, "Pretty shitty, to be honest."

"Where would you say you are on a scale from one to ending all life on this planet?" He flipped his knife and it landed in his hand every time without hurting himself. Ella watched him in peculiarity, wondering if they all had powers, but still in slight annoyance that he was spilling his anger onto Vanya.