𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟹, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟹

THEY MADE IT TO THE FARM IN TIME TO SEE THAT THE ENTIRETY OF IT WAS COVERED IN SNOW. A large blue colored cloud was spiraling out of control from a barn. It was causing the sudden storm in March and it sent chills down their spines - all eight of them.

"Is there any possibility of snow falling in March?" She leaned over to whisper to Five, her eyes never moving from the blue cloud.

"Unless there was some other external force." He whispered back, also mesmerized by the cloud. "And it looks like we're about to meet it."

As soon as the car was parked, everyone stumbled out of it. The girl grabbed Five's hand as he pulled her out of the car and she began to wish she took her coat with her. She didn't remember winter very much since she was usually locked away, but from her memories, it was her favorite season pre-apocalypse.

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego shouted.

"Better believe it." She commented just as a woman came barging in from the barn

She was blonde and pale. She was holding a shotgun. 

"Get back!" She shouted, with her gun raised at them.

"Sissy!" Vanya stood in front of her siblings and Ella. "Sissy!"

"All of you, just get the hell back!" Sissy shouted and Klaus raised his hands as the younger looking girl took a step back, taking Five with her. He squeezed her hand to reassure her.

"Sissy! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked.

"Carl." She sighed.

"What did he do to you?"

Sissy shook her head, "He's...he's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll. Same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

"No–"

"Vanya, what the hell did you do to my son?"

"We don't have time for this, Vanya." Diego was courageous enough to stalk toward the barn, but Sissy didn't agree with that.

She pointed the gun at him, "Where you think you're going?"

"To help your son."

The girl's harm reached forward, cautiously, "Diego, she's going to shoot you. That's her kid. Stop it." She warned him.

"Look Sissy. I found my family." Vanya gestured to the group. "These are my brothers and sisters."

Sissy looked as if she may begin to cry before glancing at Vanya, "Were you lying to me this whole time?"

"Of course not." Vanya cried out. "Look, I didn't know who I was, but I do now. And we are not the monsters they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then...who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan." Vanya pleaded.

With that, Sissy let them pass and they all tumbled into the barn. Entering, they all saw a boy floating in the middle of the barn in a whirl of blue and orange. His body was convulsing and the girl's heart quenched. What was happening to him?