(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part3)

The princess who fainted was then taken away by her guards in a hectically hurry to return to the village.

Arriving in the village, all the villagers were very surprised and panicked when they saw their beloved princess in a weak state and her face was as pale as if she were dying.

She has made everyone worry about her including her family. Moreover, the person who worries her the most is her big brother.

When her brother, who had just returned from a hunting party, heard that his younger sister had suddenly become seriously ill and weak after returning from her herb gathering, he was aghast to dead.

And not only that, he had also received a report from his sister's guards that she became seriously ill as a result of her interaction with a strange black dragon that lived in a giant crater.

Which made him almost lose his temper and vent his anger on them as he thought they were incapable of protecting her from harm.

"Where...where is she?! Where is my sister?"

A loud scream could be heard from outside the princess's bedroom. At the same time, the sound of footsteps rushing closer and then the Shoji sliding door was opened violently.

At the threshold of the sliding door, the owner of the loud voice was seen. Has short scarlet hair that is slightly wavy, yet with two large black horns protruding , a tall, straight body built with muscles and a face with a pair of fierce orange eyes like a furious tiger.

That was her big brother, who was panting and a little sweaty probably because he had been rushing to get there.

"Where is she?!"

He asked again impatiently, only to causing himself being asked to be quiet by a female healer.

"Wakadanna-sama, would it be possible for you to please lower down your voice? Hime-sama is resting."

The female healer politely bowed and said so.

With little or no regard for the female healer's warning, he quickly went inside.

Passing the Shoji folding screen that serves to separate or divide the space of the room, he finally could see the face of his sister.

Lying down lethargically, ashen face, tightly closed eyes and somewhat less stable breathing regulation is clearly heard.

And beside her, there was another female healer who wrung out a wet towel from a bucket of water and placed it on his little sister's head slowly and carefully.

Witnessing the state of his beloved sister's condition, he felt painfully bitter.

He then approached, slowly sat down on the edge of her futon mattress.

"What disease does my sister have, healer?"

He asked worriedly and genuinely curious as to why.

"Hime-sama doesn't suffer from any disease, instead she just has a rather drastic lack of magicules. But don't worry, waka-sama. All of her magicules will be naturally fully restored maybe in a few days."

Answered the healer confidently.

Hearing the healer's diagnosis, he just sighed and nodded with relief and gratitude, then thanked.

"I see, thank goodness. Thank you for your hard work treating my little sister, healer."

The healer just smiled and nodded in response, then walked away leaving him alone with his sister.
.
.
.
Staring at his little sister's face with pity and worry that evidently on his face, he remembered a memory of their childhood together without the figure of their mother by their side to accompanying them flashed through his mind.