(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part3)

"If I said it was true, what would you do, huh? Laugh?"

Rimuru asked with a slightly intimidating tone.

Hearing that, Deeno quickly shook his head and hysterically answered him.

"IYA! IYA! IYA! IYA! I will never do that to you, I swear!"

--\ Iya : mean no in Japanese...I guess? Since I always hear this word in anime./--

Deeno actually had no bad intentions to do such a thing like asking that embarrassing question. He greatly respects and even fears Rimuru as the oldest and most experienced comrade of them all.

"Hmm....fine."

Rimuru answered sloppily then slowly turned his back on Deeno and proceeded to walk past him.

While Deeno only quietly sighed in relief at his reply which was considered forgiveness for him and had managed not to make Rimuru angry or irritated with himself.

And if he really could, he wanted to fall to his knees on the ground because his legs suddenly felt weak to stand up, yet still tenaciously persisted since Rimuru's presence was still there.

Until...

"Deeno-kun, come to my place later. There is something I would like to give you as a reward for a job well done."

Rimuru asks with himself still behind Deeno. Looks like he hasn't really walked away yet.

"H-hai!"

Deeno then quickly answered without asking much. As if that was the only answer that appeared in his mind in order to answer Rimuru's request.

And finally, Rimuru who was still behind him then actually walked away. Once again, Deeno sighed in relief.

However, unbeknownst to both of them, their conversation was actually being watched by someone from a distance above.

❖━━━━━━━━━━━━❖

Somewhere in the watch tower of the heavenly star palace, there was a man with the appearance of divine beauty who was actually just a mere copy of the appearance of his Creator and then bestowed upon him.

With long dark blond hair, a pair of cold dark blue eyes and an irritated facial expression as well as a slight scornful look straight directed at our long blue haired man, Rimuru.

His name is Feldway. He is the first angel among the other six Primordial Angels and the very first creation of Veldanava.....after Rimuru, of course.

"Hey Feldway, what are you doing?"

Suddenly, a female voice asked behind him. Made him flinch a bit, maybe because he was so keenly focused on observing Rimuru and Deeno from the top of the watch tower that he was oblivious to his surroundings.

Feldway then looked back to see who was calling his name.

The person is a graceful woman with a pair of iconic white wings that represent that she is also an angel like him. With wavy black hair as black as the night sky, violet-colored eyes that shine like stars, and of course with a beautiful face that has a unique like-teardrop marks that stand out on her forehead.

Veldanava gave her the name Obera, one of the members of the Seven Primordial Angels.

"None of your business, Obera."

Refusing to answer her question with the correct answer, Feldway then looked back at Rimuru who was still walking.

Obera who heard that was not satisfied with Feldway's reply, she then came closer to him and tried to see what he was actually doing or rather seeing.