(Special story#2): Messiah's Love(part1 revised)

Subtitle; Rimuru X Masayuki Honjou
___________________________________
Somewhere in a part of the Great Jura Forest, there is a man with lustrous blond hair, teal blue eyes and a handsome young face was also cute for the eyes of the girls, a youthful handsomeness.

He also wears a stylish outfit like a RPG-game noble warrior with a turned-up shirt collar.

His name is Masayuki Honjou. If you judge him by his name, he is indeed a Japanese citizen. In short, he is an otherworlder.

Thanks to his carelessness with his surroundings for the road, he was struck by an accident and isekai'ed to the Cardinal world by a certain truck.

Ever since he arrived in the Cardinal world, many things happened to him such as suddenly becoming a popular Hero with the title "Masayuki, The Shining Hero", thanks to many misunderstanding situations as a anime protagonist that always befell him.

Among the long and countless misunderstanding situations that happened to him until he earned the title of Hero was, accidentally helping a young girl from several rogues who wanted to try to gang-rape her, accidentally defeating the Arch-Wyvern, accidentally killing a group of Barghests and Hellhounds and many more heroic tasks...

And without him knowing, the real cause of his misfortune that later turned into a fame enhancer was his own unique skill that was called [Chosen One].

"Ahhh! I shouldn't have made such a cheap deal!"

He suddenly shouted angrily at himself.

The truth is, the reason why he was in a certain part of the Jura great forest was because he had naively and noble heartedly accepted a request from an old town chief to go and defeat a demon that resided in the depths of the great forest.

In fact, he still remembers how the old man and his daughter reacted when they told him an ancient legend from the past.

A legendary story from a hundred years ago, about a certain Demon Lord raging and slaughtering more than thousands of people all over the world and staining the land with an ocean of blood.

Until, fortunately, the Demon Lord was defeated by a Hero whose name and origins are still unknown. The hero then sealed the Demon Lord in a forbidden cave in the depths of the great forest to this day.

And he who coincidentally holds the title of Hero then was given a request from them to kill the still sealed Demon Lord, because they confidently believed that the Demon Lord was in a weak state to fight after losing to the Hero from a centennial ago.

Masayuki who saw their worried and almost despairing expressions at that time, felt sympathy and was unable to refuse their request......directly.

And in the end, he was now in the depths of the great Jura forest.

"I am indeed brave, but if the challenge is to fight a Demon Lord, it is beyond my responsibility!"

He complained about the request he had received, annoyed and distressed.

He then tried to calm himself down by taking a deep breath and then slowly exhaling. He tried to think deeply about the ways to solve this problem.

And soon, he found a solution.

'Ok, run away.'

That's his solution. A solution full of cowardly intentions and can seriously erode the noble dignity of a Hero or a knight.

"Because he is a Demon lord and cannot be approached by anyone else, then of course he is a dangerous person. And we should avoid any kind of danger!"

He said by spitting out a fact about humans as natural to avoid danger, just to merely emphasize what he said.