(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part4)

--\Hey-yo, sorry for disappearing for a few days. I actually lost motivation to make something after I joined the art club at my school💀/--

___________________________________

Inside a small luxurious white house, which is located on a certain floating paradise island that near the Heavenly Star Palace, four people can be seen with three of them staring at a person who is lying in style with a red drunk face.

The four of them are Deeno, Gracia, Pico and Rimuru who are in a state of ecstasy intoxication.

" *Hick* Deeno-kun~ I want *hick* another drink~! *Hick* "

Rimuru yelled drunkenly ordering Deeno to give him more wine, as if he was his own personal bartender.

"What? No, just how many bottles have you drank? And also, why are you wearing clothes like that....?"

Deeno protested by questioning the fact why Rimuru was wearing such a revealing shirt, let alone in front of the two girls behind him.

Unfortunately, Rimuru couldn't clearly hear what Deeno was saying due to the side effects of the foreign wine he had been drinking, as he tried to smoke his long Chinese pipe again.

Seeing that his question was being ignored, Deeno with a bit of irritation quickly snatched Rimuru's Chinese pipe cigarette from his hand before his lips could touch the pipe's mouthpiece.

With a delayed reaction due to drunkenness, Rimuru finally realized that his pipe was no longer in his grasp.

"...Eh? *Hick* Whe... wherrre...? *Hick*"

He slurred, as he finally got up from his lying position while trying to find his pipe around him even in his drunken state of blushing.

It wasn't until a hand suddenly grasped his hand that made him gasp in surprise. He turned his gaze forward and saw that it was Deeno holding his hand for attention.

Deeno who only put on a facial expression like half annoyed neither nor tired like usual. He was actually a little disappointed with his senior's drunk attitude.

"How high are you, Huh? Rimuru-san?"

He ended his question with a rather harsh "Huh" and "-san", while tightening his grip a bit.

As you can see now, Deeno is being a little rude and informal with the words that come out of his mouth and his manners, unlike before where he was speaking formally and politely with Rimuru every time they meet.

And just so you know, whenever Rimuru drinks and ends up heavily drunk Deeno will take that opportunity to scold Rimuru while he still has his soft side thanks to the drunkenness of the wine.

He sure has a ball, even daring to provoke a Nephalem.

But, even so, Rimuru doesn't really care about that because he'll eventually passed out due to drunkenness and just forget everything.

Rimuru just stared at him with squinting eyes, face still flushed from drunkenness and panting.

Seeing that his question was thrown aside again, Deeno then asked again with a little pressure while bringing his face about two inches closer to Rimuru's face.

"How high are you, Rimuru-san?"

Rimuru just stared in drunkenly bewilderment as he spontaneously moved his face away an inch from him, since he felt that Deeno had crossed the boundaries of his personal space.

And try to answer Deeno's questions even if he is drunk or forced to slur.

However, it wasn't what Deeno was expecting to hear.