(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part2)

Somewhere in another world, a great kingdom was seen that had been destroyed and had been licked by a raging fire that caused the sky to turn red due to the smoke of the flame. Every street of the kingdom was filled with countless piles of corpses until it was lined up towards a temple of worship whose great archway was shattered into pieces, as if someone had forced it open with maddened strength.

In the completely destroyed temple of worship and still visible were so many piles of human corpses regardless of the gender dressed as the temple's worshipers, There were two people, one of whom was lying weak and badly injured with bleeding eyes and one of his arms that had been torn off.

While the another person is still standing with his body covered in blood, but the blood is not his but the blood of his victims, which are the Temple worshippers and all the people of the kingdom.

He indeed had slaughtered all of them...all of them without a trace of mercy.

And in front of him was the last survivor whom he deliberately let him live so that he could watch this brutal and merciless bloodshed of his people.

He gazed at him with eyes that blazed golden and fiery in the thick smoke of the flame, staring at his last victim like a wolf at a wounded deer. He had long hair that was a beautiful bluish silver color blowing in the wind that was polluted with fire smoke.

A very gorgeous face, and yet with a slightly fierce and angry expression on his face. Wearing somekind like a white shirt that is slightly uncovered from the chest to the stomach which also has some strange patterns carved on it.

"W-who are you? How dare you destroy this magnificent kingdom and temple of mine?! Don't you know who I am, huh?!! I am the God!"

The man shouted at the top of his lungs, trying to catch his breath for having used all of it to shout like that.

"Pfft- hahaha! You can still howl arrogantly claiming your lowly self as God, eh? Hahaha....Don't make me laugh...Don't get cocky just because your unique skill can control fate."

Replied the long blue haired man, clenching his fists.

"W..w-what..."

The man stammered when the man who had slaughtered all of his people found out his unique skill.

"Remember that there is only one person who deserves to be called a God and that title must belong to him, and I, who happens to be one of his creations Rimuru Tempest, will remind you to know your place, you lowly mortal."

He said again, but with full pressure and a cold tone.

Indeed, he was Rimuru the Primordial Nephalem. Right now, he was doing a job ordered by Veldanava to examine the another world and he didn't expect that he would come across a human civilization that worshiped their king who arrogantly claimed himself to be a God.