(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part3)

Once we arrived at the elf kingdom we went straight to start negotiating a cooperation agreement between the Ultra-Magic Elf Kingdom and the Nasca Kingdom.

However, I am still reluctant to do it because I have not yet apologized to my dear sister Milim and as a result I feel less motivated to do this work of being a "Kingdom Representative".....

'Forgive me, Milim-chan. I will be back soon...I promise!'

As we arrived, we were greeted warmly by the Elf King himself along with his aides, the Elf King then revealed his name as Jaahil.

Which made me wonder if I had somehow heard that name during a conversation between my father and his long crimson-haired friend in the past.....

Or it's just my imagination? Meh, let's throw that aside first....

The negotiation of a cooperation agreement between the kingdoms did not take long and was completed, King Jaahil agreed without slightly hesitation until he asked a very strange question that came out of nowhere of my expectations.

And his question really shocked me as if he wanted to provoke me or something.

"Do you have a sister, Rimuru Nava-dono?"

That's his question while grinning and looking at me like a predator for a moment.

And I answered his question.

"Yes, I have two younger sisters who live in our house, waiting for me."

King Jaahil simply nodded.

"However, I made my first sister upset and I have to apologize to her when I get home...."

I added again with a slightly bitter tone.

King Jaahil then grinned and said something that made me suddenly feel uneasy.

"It would be a shame if something happened to her, wouldn't it? Hahahaha! Right?"

He said with a small chuckle for an unknown reason to me.

"Y-yeah...ha..ha..ha.."

That's what I answered with a bitter smile while laughing fakely with him.

He is a strange person and very different from what Uncle Rudra told me before arriving in this kingdom. Since me and the other envoys of the Nasca kingdom in this elf kingdom, King Jaahil always looked at me as if I was a toy for him.

Uncle Rudra has dug up a little information about this king of the elves named "Jaahil". Once he was a good and fair king, he also had a beautiful daughter who was also the princess of this kingdom.

However, all the characteristics of the information were completely opposite and skewed in the wrong direction from the original, because the longer I sat and talked with him the more clearly his arrogant and greedy attitude came out.

And he makes me feel so sick that my hands itch to punch him in the face if only he makes fun of my sister's name...if.

Also, I have not seen nor have I ever met his daughter. I wonder where his daughter is, huh? The princess is supposed to be the king's main aide.

Maybe she was sick or shy, I guess?
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, me and the group of negotiating envoys are now staying in this elf kingdom for two days before returning to Nasca.

The members of the other negotiator group are walking and sightseeing around this kingdom. Meanwhile, I am now on my way to go back to my room that was reserved by King Jaahil in his own palace as a special guest.

He also allowed me to explore his castle where I only accepted his offer with a little hesitation. However, He strictly gave warnings and advice me to not go to the room that leads to the basement that is directly under his castle. And it also makes me feel curious....