(Story #2): Dragon Prince

--/Well, I'm sorry for not uploading new chapters. The reason is because my school suddenly entered the second test so I didn't have time. But now I'm free! WRYYYYYY!/--

____________________________________

Once upon a time, there was a Star Dragon named Veldanava. He is the Creator of all things including the world. One day, he fell in love with a mortal being, a human.

The human that he loved was a woman and a princess of one of the human kingdoms, the woman was named Lucia Nasca.

Veldanava loves Lucia so much that he is willing to incarnate himself as a human named Velda Nava, to be with her. He initially befriended her after training her brother Rudra Nasca, the Prince of her homeland's kingdom.

And as time passed, they finally got married and had two children, a boy and a girl. Their son inherited his father's appearance only slightly different with a hair color almost identical to his own beautiful dark blue galactic hair color, while his son's hair was beautiful silvery blue like the clear sky. Also has a pair of golden yellow eyes and a very gorgeous face that makes people misunderstand him as a girl, who is similar to his father who is also beautiful, and yet handsome.

He was given the name Rimuru Nava by his mother, he was the first born.

--/Asnah(me):I think a beautiful and handsome man might be called Bishonen? Maybe?/--

While his younger sister has a similar appearance as her mother's side Lucia or maybe now can be known as Lucia Nava. Having the same hair as their mother which is pale pink, also has a pair of blue colored eyes and a cute face.

She was given the name Milim Nava by her father, she is Rimuru's younger sister.

Sometimes, their father siblings or their aunts Velzard and Velgrynd will come to visit them once in a while, even that is just to go see them, especially Rimuru. However, their aunt was always busy with other work so they had to finish that work first before going to visit them.

However, Rimuru only saw that it was only her two aunts who visited them while their uncle whom they had heard from their father did not come even once. It made them both wonder why..

Then, their father built a magnificent and luxurious palace using the remaining power he had before it disappeared. This is so because his power has been drained and bequeathed to Rimuru and Milim, especially Milim because the most of all the power went to her.

There, they lived happily in the castle where it was located on top of a beautiful mountain with a great river flowing downstream, the castle was actually a fake replica that was recreated based on the original castle that was far above all dimensions. Which is the Heavenly Star Palace.

It was their happy story.

Until a heartbreaking event occurred...

፨፨፨፨፨፨፨፨፨፨

One day, Rimuru and Milim are in a room while their parents are outside.

The two of them were sitting together with a small earth dragon. Milim was trying to tie up and style her brother Rimuru's long hair while Rimuru just let his little sister do as she pleased, with a bit of discomfort.

 Milim was trying to tie up and style her brother Rimuru's long hair while Rimuru just let his little sister do as she pleased, with a bit of discomfort