(One-shot#1): Temporal Freedom

Subtitle; Rimuru X Hinata

___________________________________

Hinata Sakaguchi, a girl with family problems who are always in disarray, like her father who has a gambling addiction and always beats her mother every time he comes home.

Hinata's countless attempts to protect her mother and try to make things right always in vain and unappreciated by her own mother.

In her mother's eyes, all of Hinata's attempts at help and protection were meaningless and it does nothing but make the situation even worse. As a result, she was always neglected by her own mother as if she did not exist.

Her mother's actions truly broke her heart.

It really made her so miserable and depressed that she didn't want to attend school for more than a month which made her grades drop.

Well, now you know...

Know, that is the story of her bitter self. Until one day, she meets him....again. Him, with bluish hair and golden eyes came to illuminate and color her dark and colorless life back.

⪨∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘⪩

It all started:

In a place that looked like a classroom, appeared a student dressed in a boy's school uniform with long sparkling bluish hair, a pair of charming golden eyes and a very stunning beauty with yet, a very temptingly handsome face, while also putting on a stressed and worried facial expression.

Holding a piece of white chalk and writing on a chalkboard that was full of sentences "I, Rimuru Tempest, promise not to eat food while the teacher is teaching in front.", that beautifully written and organized.

His name is Rimuru Tempest, judging by his name alone he is a foreigner

His name is Rimuru Tempest, judging by his name alone he is a foreigner. He moved from a foreign country to Japan since he was a 6-year-old boy and enrolled in elementary school there.

His relationship with Hinata was that she was his childhood friend and coincidentally his classmate since they were the same age. He used to love and care for Hinata as a best friend, but now Rimuru has become the person she loves most, her lover and boyfriend.

He was always by her side, came when she was most needed, accompanied her when she was lonely and faithfully listened to all her troubles. Today, he and Hinata were supposed to promise a date.

But unfortunately....

Right now, he is being punished by doing a writing lines punishment on the chalkboard by his teacher Shizue for sneakily eating snacks during class time at the back desk.

And he felt anxious and desperate to finish his writing lines quickly so that he could catch up with the time to pick Hinata up at her house.

After a few minutes later, he finally finished his punishment and proceeded to the teacher's office so that he could apologize to his teacher by repeatedly bowing his head in apology, and promised not to do it again.