(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part5)

--\ Ok actually there will be some crappy parts like the dialogues and some other stuff. Actually, I'm in a dilemma about dividing the story plot and the number of words in one chapter to every other chapter....Until I forget about my own storyline...and my homework..🙂. So yeah come and read my crappy and desperately last minute chapter.../--

___________________________________

In the nighttime on Nasca kingdom, and in the meeting room of the ministers and the King, a handsome man, with blond hair and blue eyes, was seen sitting in a luxurious chair, leaning his face with his left hand.

He was Rudra Nasca, a True Hero and the King of the Nasca Kingdom.

Right now, he was having a night meeting with his prime minister and a few people he trusted.

The meeting agenda consists of three topics, namely...

"How is our negotiating team? Good?"

He asked all of his subordinates and expected that someone would answer.

"We have managed to get an agreement from the king of the Ultra-Magic Elf Kingdom, Your Highness."

A familiar man's voice answered from his side.

Rudra glanced to his side to see the person's face, though he recognized the person from his voice.

The man had a slightly young but yet, mature and handsome appearance, with long blond hair tied in ponytail and stunning golden eyes.

"Yes, I know that, but what I mean is how is my nephew Rimuru doing? Is he all right, Damrada?"

Rudra changed and improved his question earlier, to make it more understandable.

Damrada, the prime minister of the Nasca and the most respected by many not only because he is the prime minister and the closest subordinate to Rudra, but he is actually a human who has successfully passed the evolution of "Enlightened" and succeeded in becoming a true "Saint".

Thanks to the training given by Rudra, he chose and was recognized as a "Fist Saint" by the Voice Of The World.

Hearing that, Damrada slightly widened his eyes which indicated that he was a little surprised by Rudra's question about how his nephew who was in another kingdom was doing. He was a little surprised and impressed with his concern for the safety of his nephew.

Since he always thought that Rudra never really cared for his nephew.

"Oh, he's fine, Your Highness. In fact, he said in the letter that he was treated very well there and would return today."

Damrada replied with a little earnestness as he thought that Rudra actually cared about his nephew.

However, little did he know...

'See, Velgrynd? I told you that boy would be just fine out there...you such a worrywart...'

Rudra thought a little nonchalantly as a flashback flashed through his mind, of his most loyal partner Velgrynd being so furious at him for telling Rimuru to go to a place he didn't know without her permission or knowledge first.

And he apparently was forced by her to ask about Rimuru's condition to his subordinates who misunderstood that he, the King who was cold and indifferent to anyone actually "do" loved and cared for his nephew.

"Well it's good that he's just fine there."

He said with a slight fake of his worried tone and tried to play along.
.
.
.

"Now..."

Rudra now wanted to start the second agenda or topic of this meeting, as the room was suddenly filled with an aura of killing intent and pressure.