The Sun Also Rises~2

Quarry
Greta continues chanting the spell while Klaus holds Jules' heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames.
Klaus:"Does that means it's working?"
Greta:"it's working."

Over in the rings of fire, I watched Klaus and Greta in the distance. Jenna looks up at me, eyes glistening with tears.
Jenna:"the day that lawyer called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was?" I looked down at her and shakes my head. "Isn't there someone else who can do this?"
Nevaeh:"Jenna, there was no one else who could have gotten me, Elena and Jeremy through all of that."
Jenna:"it's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you."
Nevaeh:"but you didn't." I kneeled down. "You put your entire life on hold to help us."
Jenna:"look around, Nevaeh. I failed you."
Nevaeh:"no. You didn't. I failed you. I'm so sorry. Listen. Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. But it also makes you stronger and faster. You can fight back. I'm gonna get through this. I'll be okay. I need you to believe that. Promise me, when you get the chance..." I placed a finger to my lips and whispers the next word,"run."
Jenna nods, whispering,"okay."
~~~***~~~
Lockwood Mansion
Jace peers out another window,"you don't think I killed him, do you?"
Elena is sitting on the couch in the parlor,"no. No. It takes a lot more than a wooden bullet to kill a werewolf. He's still out there somewhere. Do you think my aunt wants to kill me?"
Jace:"I don't think your aunt knows what to do with you."
Elena:"yeah, well, I don't really know what to do with me, either."
Jace looks at her. Elena becomes more alert as she hears a noise on the front porch.
Jace:"what is it?"
Jace begins to walk towards the front door.
Elena:"wait."
Elena listens intently and heard more shuffling on the front porch. Jace points the gun at the door. Elena gets up and pushes the barrel of the gun down.
Elena:"don't. Don't shoot."
She rushes over to the front doors.
Jace:"what the hell are you doing?"
Elena peers through the glass in the front doors and sees Tyler lying, naked, in the front porch. Elena walks back towards Jace.
Elena extends her hand,"give me your jacket."
Jace:"what?"
Elena:"your jacket, take it off."
Jace frantically takes his jacket off and hands it to Elena. She grabs it and opens the front doors. Jace follows behind her. Elena kneels down next to Tyler and places the jacket around his naked body.
Elena:"hey."
Tyler looks up at Elena. Elena pets Tyler's head.
Tyler gasps,"Elena?"
Elena:"hey. It's okay. It's okay."
~~~***~~~
Old Witch House
Stefan is standing outside the house, and Elijah approaches him.
Elijah:"Bonnie did the locator spell. They're at Steven's Quarry."
Stefan:"I'll head over there first and you'll follow with Bonnie when it's time."
Elijah:"just as the moon hits its final phase. She's to stay hidden until then. He cannot know that she's alive."
Stefan nods and begins to walk away.
Elijah:"you're very honorable."
Stefan turns back around, looks at Elijah, and walks back toward him.
Stefan:"are you? Because this whole plan is, um, it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah."
Elijah:"I won't fail you."
Stefan:"Klaus is your brother. I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times. I've never been able to."
Elijah:"well, Klaus was not my only brother. I had siblings; parents. I had a family. Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one and he took them from me. He scattered them across the seas where their bodies could not be found."
Stefan:"you want revenge."
Elijah:"sometimes there's honor in revenge, Stefan. I won't fail you."
Stefan:"please end this." He leaves.

In the house, John walks down to the basement, holding a cardboard box. Jeremy and Bonnie approach him as he puts the box down on the table.
John:"I brought the Gilbert journals. I think I know the spell you're talking about."
Bonnie:"where's Damon?"
John:"upstairs. Alaric wanted to talk to him."
They begin to take the journals out of the box and flip through them.

Upstairs, Alaric has just explained to Damon that Stefan is willing to sacrifice himself.
Damon:"he did what?!"
Alaric:"he wasn't going to let Jenna die."
Damon frustrated,"we have a witch. She kills Klaus. No one has to die!"
Alaric:"except for Bonnie."
Damon:"god, Stefan, damn it!"
He punches the wall, using his vamp-speed, which causes his whole arm to go into the wall. He takes it out.
Alaric:"hey, are you okay?"
Damon:"I'm fine." He calms down. "Well, that's my brother for you. Always cleaning up my messes."
Damon exits the house as he says the last sentences. Alaric watches him exit, concerned.
~~~***~~~
Quarry
Klaus approaches the ring of fire containing Jenna,"hello, Jenna."
Jenna and I got up and looked at Klaus.
Nevaeh:"let her go, please. I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!"
I walked closer to the flames, causing them to flare up, I retreated back.
Klaus:"careful, love."
Jenna:"Nevaeh, don't."
Nevaeh:"no, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy and Elena without a family." I turned to Klaus,"I followed your rules; I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please, let her go."
Klaus:"well, well."
He looks up at the top of the quarry.
Klaus:"I don't recall you being on the guest list."
Jenna and I looked up as well. I gasped. Stefan stands atop of the cliff.
Stefan:"I'm here to talk."
Klaus:"very well, then."
Klaus looks at Jenna, briefly, then vamp-speeds up to the top of the cliff and walks away calmly towards Stefan.
Klaus:"what can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore.
~~~***~~~
Old Witch House
In the basement, John, Bonnie, and Jeremy speaks with Damon.
Bonnie:"we found something in the Gilbert journals."
John:"Johnathan journaled the story of a mother who called on Emily's services. The woman's baby was sick; dying. Emily cast a spell that would bind the woman's life force with her child."
Damon:"skip to the save Nevaeh part."
John:"well, the child died, but the mother's life force flowed through her, restoring her to life."
Jeremy:"we already know Nevaeh's going to come back to life. But she'll be a vampire."
John:"not if her soul remains intact."
Damon was skeptical of the idea,"her soul, really? You're going to put your faith in some act of god mumbo jumbo."
John walks forward, closing the gap between Damon and himself,"I refuse to let my daughter become the thing I've spent my life protecting her against. And you can call that God or mystical energy, whatever you want, but yes...I'm putting my faith in it."
John turns around and walks back towards Bonnie.
~~~***~~~
Quarry
Stefan and Klaus are still conversing on the cliff top. Me and Jenna continue to look up at them, patiently waiting to figure out what's happening.
Jenna:"what's going on?"
Nevaeh:"I—I don't know." I turned to Jenna,"you can hear them." Jenna looks at me,"you can hear anything. Just—just focus on them."