Rose~1

Outside of Mystic Falls
In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.
Trevor:"Where is she?" He asked.
Man:"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said."
Trevor:"Good, put her in the back."
The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Nevaeh is in it, unconscious. He takes her and puts her n the SUV trunk. Trevor sees her in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting Nevaeh in the trunk, he joins Trevor.
Trevor:"Thank you for your help."
Man:"Is there anything else?"
Trevor:"One more thing. Come closer, please?"
The man gets closer.
Trevor:"Closer."
The man gets closer. Trevor takes him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he drives off to god knows where. The man is dead on the ground.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Jeremy is in the bathroom. He knocks on Nevaeh's door.
Jeremy:"Yo, Vaeh!"
She doesn't answer so he goes into her room, she's not there.
~~~***~~~
Forbes Residence
Elena is in her room, preparing for school. Damon's there too. (She stays with her aunt now)
Elena:"So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushes her away and tripped and she fell and hit her head."
Damon:"Does Jace remember anything?"
Elena:"Hmm, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Isabela. That's why I covered for Tyler and said that was an accident."
Damon:"Yeah, I don't understand that. That guy is a tool."
Elena:"Gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can't answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?"
Damon:"Well, no."
Elena:"And that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard! I thought I was thinking fast on my feet."
Damon:"Where is your aunt?"
Elena:"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet."
Damon:"Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic. Wait, did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?"
Elena:"They we're more gold with Amber highlights."
Damon:"Oh."
Elena:"Can he turn into a wolf now?"
Damon:"Only on a full moon but now he has increased strength and who knows what else. I wonder how much Mason told him. Does he know about us?"
She doesn't answer. She's texting.
Damon:"Hey! What did you tell him?"
Elena:"Nothing, really. I don't think he know much of anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kind of bad for him."
She leaves her room and goes towards the door.
Damon:"He's got to know something."
Elena:"Alright, I'll ask him."
He rushes over her and grabs her by the collar.
Damon:"No, you won't Elena! He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don't be his friend! Do you understand me?"
Elena:"I understand. I'm late for school."
Damon:"Right. If you want to drop a hint to your mom, that Aimee's body is at the bottom of the ravine with a cracked spine. Might save your mom some time."
Damon opens the door for her, and they leave.
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Tyler is in the hallway. There are posters for Aimee Bradley on the walls. In front of Sarah's locker, there are pictures and candles. He's uncomfortable and goes to his locker. He tries to open it but accidentally pulls off the dial.

Stefan is closing his locker. Jeremy joins him.
Stefan:"Hey Jeremy."
Jeremy:"Look, Nevaeh's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it."
Stefan:"What are you talking about?"
Jeremy:"You and Nevaeh. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..."
Stefan:"Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together."
Jeremy:" Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?"
Stefan:"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over."
Jeremy:"Cause her bed hasn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?"
~~~***~~~
House
The SUV is parking in the driveway. Trevor is carrying Nevaeh bridal style, and Nevaeh is waking up. They are now inside the house. He puts her on the couch. Her hands and feet are tied up. He removes the ropes.
Nevaeh:"What do you want?" She said scared.
Trevor:"Ssh."
Nevaeh:"Please, I'm hurt. I might have a concussion."
Trevor:"I know. Just a taste."
He's vamping and leans down to bite her wound but Rose arrives and he stops.
Rose:"Trevor! Control yourself."
Trevor pulls away from her neck,"Buzzkill."
He leaves. Rose is alone with Nevaeh.
Nevaeh:"Please, what do you want from me?"
Rose:"Oh my god, you look just like her. It's crazy."
Nevaeh:"Who? Isabela? I'm not. Whatever you—"
Rose:"Be quiet!"
Nevaeh:"But I'm not Isabela. My name is Nevaeh Gilbert; you don't have to do this."
Rose:"I know who you are, I said be quiet."
Nevaeh:" Please, just tell me what you want?"
Rose slaps her hard. Nevaeh falls unconscious on the couch.
Rose:"I want you to be quiet."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Stefan and Damon are outside. They're talking about Nevaeh's disappearance.
Stefan:" This has Isabela writing all over it."
Damon:"Isabela's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in."
Stefan:"Did you?"
Damon:"Did I what, Stefan?"
Stefan:"Well, I know the hold that Isabela has on you."
Damon:"She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying."
Stefan:"What did she say?"
Damon:"Nevaeh's in danger."
Stefan:"What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?"
Damon:"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting out the truth?"
Stefan:"We have to go talk to her."
Damon:"No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go: We're gonna ask her to help, she's gonna negotiate  her release which we're gonna be dumb enough to give it to her and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!"
Stefan:"I don't really care."
Damon:"It's a bad idea, Stefan."
Stefan:"It's Nevaeh."

Elena is in the hallway. She sees the candles and the pictures at Sarah's locker. Tyler joins her.
Tyler:"Elena."
Elena:"Hey! How are you doing?"
Tyler:"Not good."
Elena:"How's your mom? My mom said that she was pretty freaked out about everything that happened with Sarah."
Tyler:"How did you know?"
Elena:"What do you mean?"
Tyler:"About me. How did you know?"
Elena:"Know what? That you were upset? I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you."
Tyler:"That's not what I'm talking about."
Elena:"Look, it was an accident? Okay? And I got to run just...please don't blame yourself." She leaves.
~~~***~~~
House
Nevaeh is waking up. Rose and Trevor are upstairs, and they are talking.
Rose:"How's the girl?"
Trevor:"Still passed out."
Rose:"You didn't touch her, did you?"
Trevor:"Give me some credit. So, you called him?"
Rose:"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."
Trevor:"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?"
Rose:"They said he got it."
Trevor:"Wonderful and what?"
Nevaeh gets up and walks upstairs, she took her heels off. She's listening into the conversation.
Rose:"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."
Trevor:"Look, it's not to late. We can leave the girl here. We don't have to go through with this."
Rose:"I'm sick of running!"
Trevor:"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying."
Rose:"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free."
Nevaeh accidentally makes one of the boards squeak. Rose sees her.
Rose:"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"
Nevaeh:"Who's Elijah?"
Rose:"He's your worst nightmare."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Stefan is talking to Bonnie.
Bonnie:"I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan. Even if I wanted to. It took both me and my grams to undo it the first time."
Stefan:"But I can open the door, right? I can talk to her."
Bonnie:"Yeah but Damon's right. She's not gonna tell you anything, not without something in return."
Stefan:"I know but Bonnie I have to do something. I have no idea who has Nevaeh, I have no idea where she is."
Bonnie:"What if there was another way to find her?"

Jeremy and Bonnie are in Alaric's classroom. There is a map and two candles on the table.
Jeremy:"How does this work?"
Bonnie:"I'll use your blood to draw energy for the tracking spell. You're blood related; it'll make the connection stronger."
Stefan arrives,"Alright, Alaric said we've got to clear out of here in ten minutes. I've got weapons, he stocked me up."
Bonnie:"Are you ready?"
She cuts Jeremy's hand. His blood falls on the map. Bonnie concentrates herself to cast the spell. The blood drops and merge into one and goes towards Nevaeh's location. Then she felt a strong wave of power hit her, it's nothing she ever felt before, she felt it yesterday when she saw Nevaeh's wound healed by themselves.
Bonnie opens her eyes,"There. She's there."
Jeremy:"That's 300 miles away."
Stefan:"No, Bonnie. We need an exact location than that."
Bonnie:"That's as close as I can get."
Jeremy:"We can map it, aerial view will show us what's around there, help us narrow down the area."
Stefan:"Perfect. Call me with whatever you find."
Jeremy:"No, no, I'm coming with you!"
Stefan:"No Jeremy, you're not."
Jeremy:"No, I'm not gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt?"
Bonnie has a nose bleed but she wipes it so the guys won't see.
Jeremy:"Or worse? What if she's...?"
Stefan:"She's not. You two go back to your house just in case. I'll call you the minute I find her."
Jeremy:"Well, you can't do this alone."
Damon arrives,"He won't. Let's go."
Stefan:"You're coming with me?"
Damon:"It's Nevaeh."

Tyler is outside playing basketball with the other guys. He uses his super strength to jump up and slams dunk the ball.
Player:"Dude, what the hell was that? Where did that come from? How'd you do that?"
He sees Elena, stops playing and walks over to her.
Elena:"Hey. Um...are you okay?"
Tyler:"You lied to me earlier. Why?"
Elena:"Look, Tyler...I think that you misunderstood me at the party. I get it, it was very traumatic."
Tyler:"You're lying."
Elena:"Nope but I'm late."
She leaves but he grabs her arm.
Tyler:"Hey!"
She twists his arm around and throws him on the floor. He gets up.
Tyler:"How did you...you're stronger than me?"
Elena:"Please, that was nothing."
Tyler:"Listen, if you know something you've got to tell me because I can't handle this."
Elena:"I'm sorry, Tyler but I think that you're still in shock over Sarah's dying and it's understandable."
He looks at her angrily and leaves. He kicks a garbage can, and it went flying into a car, and it set off the alarm. Everyone looks at him. He looks at Elena and leaves.
~~~***~~~