The Descent~1

Woods
Jules woke up lying in the woods naked. She has blood and dirt on her lips. She gets up, and walks and finds mutilated bodies.
She puts in some of the campers' clothes and puts the limbs together so she can make a fire. She started making a fire when a policemen arrives.
He gets out of his car and comes towards her. She's kneeling on a ground before a tent, pretending to be crying.
Policemen:"Good morning. Is everything alright here?"
Jules:"It was an animal. A wolf. It came at us in the night."
Policemen:"Are you okay?"
Jules:"Yes. But my friends...they're all dead."
Policemen:"I'm calling it in."
She nods. He goes towards his car but Jules hits him with a wooden stick two times. She kills him.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House

~~~***~~~Salvatore Boarding House

I walked into Stefan's bedroom.
Nevaeh:"Stefan? Stefan? You're standing right behind me, aren't you?"
Stefan:"Yep."
I turned around and kisses him.
Stefan:"Good morning."
Nevaeh:"I don't want us to be apart anymore. Ever."
Stefan:"Me neither, but..."
Nevaeh:"Don't ruin the moment."
We kiss again but Stefan stops.
Nevaeh:"You're about to ruin the moment, aren't you?"
Stefan:"I'm totally ruining the moment. Look, I can't just pretend like everything is okay."
Nevaeh:"Isabela's locked away in the tomb."
Stefan:"I know but we still have this pressing little issue of you being Klaus' human sacrifice."
I opened one of Stefan's drawers, removes a vial of vervain and opens it.
Nevaeh:"Yes but Elijah promised to keep me and everyone else safe as long as we play by his rules."
Stefan:"Right. As long as you play by his rules."
I put the vervain in a glass.
Nevaeh:"Please don't go after Amelia."
Stefan:"Isabela said Amelia could have some answers and I just have a couple questions, that's all."
I poured water in the glass with the vervain in it. I drank.
Nevaeh:"Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah."
Stefan:"Right, you made a deal with him. I didn't make one. You should keep your deal."
Nevaeh:"Stefan, I don't want anyone else to get hurt."
Stefan:"When have I ever wanted somebody to get hurt?
She shows him the glass.
Nevaeh:"Vervain. I made it light but are you sure? Just because Isabela built up a tolerance..."
Stefan:"Yes, bottoms up."
He takes the glass and drinks but ends up in the floor coughing. After a moment he recovers and stands up.
Nevaeh:"Are you okay?"
Stefan:"Yeah."
Nevaeh:"How can Elijah compel another vampire?"
Stefan:"He's an original. I don't really know what that means. I don't think anybody really knows what that means. Well, except, maybe Amelia. Maybe we should ask her."
He kisses me and leaves.

Rose is in the library, she seems sick. Damon walks into the library carrying a blood bag.
Rose:"I was born in 1450, that makes me 560 years old..."
Damon:"Well, if you were a bottle of wine..."
Rose:"So I can die. I've live long enough."
Damon:"You know, if you're gonna be morn, I'm just gonna kill you myself  just to put me out of your misery."
He pours blood from a blood bag into a glass.
Damon:"Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite."
Rose:"Just a little, fatal to a vampire werewolf bite."
Damon:"Well, according to a legend which is notoriously unreliable source. Drink up."
He g  oh es her the glass of blood.
Damon:"Blood heals."
She drinks.
Rose:"Yeah, it does feel like it's working."
Damon:"Let's have a look, come on. Let me see."
He looks at the bite mark; it has gotten much worse and has spread further down her back.
Rose:"How is it?"
Damon:"Definitely...better. Right, princess?"
I walked into the library when I saw Rose's werewolf fatal bite mark. I looked up at Damon.
Nevaeh:"Umm...it looks...not bad."
Damon:"Where's Stefan?"
Nevaeh:"He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Amelia but I think hats gonna upset Elijah."
Damon:"No can do. I'm with Stefan on this one but if you could play nurse for a little while..."
Nevaeh:"What?" Rose:"That's not necessary." We said at the same time.
Damon:"It is necessary. Nevaeh is a do-hooded. And she's going to study to become a doctor, so this here is practice."
Then he leaves the room. I looked at Rose for a second, then I followed Damon out the room.
Nevaeh:"Damon, wait. Is she gonna die?"
Damon:"Probably. The wolf bite caused some kind of infection and it's getting worse." He sighs.
Nevaeh:"Like poison?"
Damon:"I don't know, Nevaeh. I'm not an expert in the field."
Nevaeh:"I'm sorry."
Damon:"Death happens. We come, we go. Sooner she does the better. It's gloomy as hell in here."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Everyone is preparing for the Booster Club Barbecue. Elena joins Tyler.
Elena:"How are you feeling?"
Tyler:"I'm okay. I'm sore, every muscle aches."
Elena:"You did it. You know, you...your first full moon and you didn't hurt anybody. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to learn to control it and it won't hurt as much."
Tyler:"Well, we don't know any of that for sure."
Elena:"No but small victories, Tyler. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it."
Tyler:"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done If you hadn't been there."
She smiles.
Elena:"Yeah, anyway, uh...next month we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got me that one time and it just would have been, um..."
Tyler:"What?"
Elena:"Never mind, it's..."
Tyler:"Wait, no, wait. What is it?"
Elena:"Well, it's not a big thing, it's just one bite and it's...you know, curtains for me."
Tyler:"What are you talking about?"
Elena:"The legends said that a bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire."
Tyler:"How do you know that?"
Elena:"I...I think I read it somewhere."
Jace joins them,"Elena, you got a second."
Tyler:"Hey, Jace."
Elena:"Yeah, sure."
Tyler:"I'll see you guys later."
He leaves so they can be alone.
Elena:"That was nothing, okay? There is nothing going on between me and Tyler, we were just talking..."
Jace:"I believe you. Look, Elena, you're a lot a things but you're not a liar. You've always been straight with me, I believe you."
Elena:"Well, good."
Jace:"And that's why I want to be straight with you because I...I think we got some wires crossed here."
Elena:"Oh, okay."
Jace:"And you know how tongue-tied I get and I don't like this. Whatever this is that's going on between us and I...I just want to..."
He kisses her.
Elena:"You can't."
Jace:"Why?"
Elena:"That's just..."
Jace:"But Lena..."
Elena:"No Jace, okay?"
She leaves.
~~~***~~~
Mystic Grill
Jules joins Sheriff Forbes at the bar.
Jules:"Sheriff Forbes, hi. I'm Mason Lockwood's friend from Florida."
Sheriff Forbes:"Jules, right?"
Jules:"Is there any news?"
Sheriff Forbes:"No one's heard from him. I've opened an investigation. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know."