The Dinner Party~2

Gilbert Lake House
I was leaning against the back door, looking out at the lake. Stefan walks up to me and hands me a mug of tea.
Stefan:"for weeks I kept spiraling. I was completely driven by the desire for blood. Hunt, prey, kill. That was all I knew."
Nevaeh:"how come no one caught on to what you were doing?"
Stefan:"mmm. There was a war going on. The thing about wartime. Endless, anonymous blood supply."
~~~***~~~
Woods 1864
There was a camp set up for the sick and injured Civil War soldiers. Stefan is drinking the blood from a man who appears to be already dead. He looks up and sees a female hooded figure feeding a bowl of soup to another injured man.
The hooded figure stands up and walks away into the woods. Stefan follows her. The hooded person stops and Stefan rushes away. She looks behind herself, but doesn't see anyone.
Stefan starts rushing around her and eventually falls down on top of her, but she is too quick and catches Stefan, pinning him to the floor. The hooded figure appears to be Lexi, her face is vamped out as she looks down at Stefan.
Lexi:"what kind of an idiot are you?"
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Lake House
Stefan:"Alexia Branson, as she was known back then."
Nevaeh:"Lexi? Your best friend Lexi? That's how you met her? What was she even doing in Mystic Falls?"
Stefan:"she had heard it was a good place for vampires. You know, had no idea that they'd all been massacred. Needed a place to crash, so I brought her home with me."
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Mansion 1864
Lexi and Stefan enters the Salvatore mansion.
Lexi:"I'd say it isn't necessary to take me in, but you did try to eat me and well, with dawn coming, beggars can't be choosers?"
Lexi looks in the parlor room and sees the dead bodies of women lying around.
Lexi:"or should they be?"
Stefan:"I, um...I meant to dispose of those."
Lexi:"my god, you're a ripper."
Stefan:"a what?"
Lexi:"there are good parts of being a vampire and there are bad parts. You're the bad parts. Well...we're going to have to change that."
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Lake House
Nevaeh:"are you okay?"
Stefan:"talking about her brings up things that I'd rather forget."
Nevaeh:"like Damon literally running her out of Mystic Falls?"
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Jenna and Andie are preparing the table for the dinner party.
Andie:"so what's going on with you and Alaric? I feel like there's some tension."
Jenna:"I don't know. I really like him. It's more than like and I want it to work, but I can't help but feel that he's hiding something from me. And then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him."
Andie:"like what?"
Jenna:"things that I don't want to believe. Things I don't believe, not if they're coming from John's mouth."
Andie:"oh. Well, there you go, then. Trust is the key to any relationship. I mean, I am so grateful that Damon tells me everything."

Damon and Alaric are in the library.
Alaric:"this is a bad idea."
Damon:"there's no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones. Here."
He hands Alaric a glass of scotch, but he refuses it.
Alaric:"no. I don't like the idea of Elijah being in the same house with Jenna."
Damon:"Jenna's perfectly safe. Besides, it's just a fact-finding mission. It's totally harmless."
Alaric:"just a fact-finding mission?"
Damon:"yeah."
Alaric:"listen, no sneak attacks. No surprise plans. Nothing that's gonna put Jenna in harm's way. Okay?"
Damon:"scout's honor."
Damon puts his hand up and grabs Alaric's shoulder. Alaric looks at him, still suspicious. Andie walks in.
Andie:"hey, Jenna needs help with the wine."
Damon looks at him, smiles, and pats his arm reassuringly. Alaric walks up the the stairs.
Andie:"thanks."
Alaric:"yeah."
He leaves the room and closes the door. Damon waits until he is sure he is gone before he walks over to a small trunk and opens it. He pulls out the silver dagger and white oak ash from inside. Andie walks down to him.
Andie:"what's that?"
Damon:"dessert."
He dips the dagger in the ash.
Damon:"Elijah's stronger than me. Faster than me. It's all about the element of surprise."
Andie:"Ah, it's too bad. I like him. He's very old-school. Classy."
Damon:"which is why you should encourage the gentlemen to take their after dinner drinks in here while you do coffee in the kitchen with the girls."
Damon places the dagger with the glasses and the scotch, hiding it from view.
Andie:"hmm. That's a little too sexist for me."
Damon turns around and looks at her,"stop talking."
Andie smiles at him.