Rose~2

Damon's Car
Damon and Stefan are in the car to save Nevaeh.
Damon:"Alaric sure likes his weapons."
Stefan has a little bottle with vervain in his hands.
Damon:"What the hell is that?"
Stefan:"I don't know, it's a vervain bomb or a grenade launcher or something like that."
Damon:"Weird."
Stefan:"Hey, how much further is it?"
Damon:"About 80 miles."
Stefan:"Who do you think took her?"
Damon:"Someone from Isabela's past. She said she was running from someone. They got the wrong girl."
Stefan:"Thank you for helping me."
Damon:"Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing? The cliche of it all makes me itch."
Stefan:"Oh, come on Damon. We both know that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway."
Damon:"The elephant in the room eye out a mighty roar."
Stefan:"Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant. Let's talk about it."
Damon:"There's nothing to talk about."
Stefan:"That's not true. I'm sure there is. Just get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save the girl he loves? Or is it because you love her too? Hmm? I mean come on, express yourself. I happen to like road trip bonding."
Damon:"Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in."
Stefan:"No, that's the beauty of it. You can't.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Jeremy is in his bedroom with Bonnie. He's searching for the place on his cell phone.
Bonnie:"Alaric just left with Jenna."
Jeremy:"He's getting her out of the house for a while so she doesn't ask questions about Nevaeh. Look. I pulled this up based on the spot on the map."
He shows her his phone. He found a house in the middle of nowhere.
Jeremy:"There's nothing for miles except for this old house."
Bonnie:"Did you send it to Stefan?"
Jeremy:"Yeah, I hate sitting here, waiting like this."
Bonnie:"Hey, she's gonna be fine."
Jeremy:"You don't know that."
Bonnie:"No I don't."
She gets up and rushes over to her handbag. She takes her grimoire and sits on Jeremy's bed with him.
Jeremy:"What are you doing?"
Bonnie:"There's something else I want to try."
Jeremy:"I don't get it."
Bonnie:"I need a candle. Grab Nevaeh's hair brush."
Jeremy:"Okay, yeah."
Bonnie takes a piece of paper and writes something on ur beginning with "Stefan an..." Jeremy grabs Nevaeh's hairbrush and a candle.
Jeremy:"What's all this stuff for?"
Bonnie:"I know it's crazy but I might be able to give her a message."
She crumples up the paper and holds it in her hand above the candle and opens it. She closes her eyes to cast the spell. Her nose begins to bleed. Jeremy notices the bleeding and is alarmed.
Jeremy:"Bonnie? Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie!"
The paper is burning. Jeremy tries to stop her but keeps going. The paper disappears.
Jeremy:"Bonnie."
She smiles and loses consciousness. She falls backwards unconscious on Jeremy's bed. Jeremy tries to rouse her by shaking her.
Jeremy:"Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie!"
~~~***~~~
House
Rose is in the room, alone. I joined her.
Nevaeh:"Why am I here?"
Rose:"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them."
Nevaeh:"Why won't you?"
Rose:"There's another one."
Nevaeh:"You got me. At least you can do is tell me what you want with me, because I'm not going anywhere."
Rose:"I personally want nothing, I'm just the delivery service."
Nevaeh:"Delivery to who? Elijah?"
Rose:"Two points to the eavesdropper."
Nevaeh:"Who is he? Is he a vampire?"
Rose:"He's one of the vampires, the originals."
Nevaeh:"What do you mean the original's?"
Rose:"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?"
Nevaeh:"So you know Stefan and Damon?"
Rose:"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though I digress."
Nevaeh:"Who are the original's?" I had my heels in my hand.
Rose:"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."
Nevaeh:"But why me?"
Rose:"Because you're a Nikolova doppelgänger, and a very special one at that. You're the key to breaking the curse."
Nevaeh:"The curse? The sun and the moon curse?"
Rose:"Oh, you do know your history."
Nevaeh:"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse."
Rose:"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it. But you're the special Nikolova doppelgänger, you have all this power inside you. You die but then you'll come back all powerful."
Nevaeh:"What do you mean I have power?"
Rose:"Have you found your vampire soulmate yet?"
Nevaeh:"I...I don't think so."
Rose:"Well, when you do find your soulmate, your power will be connected. You two can do anything, nothing can break you to up. Your connection is so strong."
Nevaeh:"But the sacrifice?"
Rose:"The blood of the Nikolova doppelgänger. In order to break the curse you're the one that has to die.If you are strong enough, then you will survive."
Nevaeh was trying to process everything that she just said, that I have a soulmates out there.
~~~***~~~
Forbes Residence
Elena enters her house,"Aunt Liz?"
She cautiously walks farther into the house. Tyler is behind her.
Elena:"What are you doing here?"
Tyler:"I know."
Elena:"Breaking and entering the sheriff's house? That move will win you an award."
Tyler:"Go ahead. Keep dodging, keep changing the subject but I know. You're just like me, aren't you?"
Elena:"No."
Tyler:"Keep it up but I'm not buying it. I saw how strong you were. I'm not leaving here until you tell me the truth."
Elena:"Tyler..."
Tyler:"You're a werewolf. Say it!"
She breaks out into a laugh.
Elena:"What?"
He pushes her against the wall.
Tyler:"Stop lying!"
Elena:"I'm not lying!"
Tyler:"Say it!"
He slaps the wall next to her head her, which causes the picture to drop and break. She pushes him against the wall. She vamped out. She throws him on the floor, and he backs away because his scared.
Elena:"I'm not a werewolf, okay?"
~~~***~~~
House
Rose and Nevaeh are still talking, and Trevor arrives.
Nevaeh:"Tell me more, please."
Trevor:"Captivity has made her pushy, eh? What do you want to know, doppelicious?"
Nevaeh:"Who we're you running from?"
Trevor:"The originals."
Nevaeh:"Yeah, she said that. What does that mean?"
Trevor:"The first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off."
Rose clears her throat,"Mm-hmm."
Trevor:"Correction. I pissed them off, Rose had my back ever since."
Nevaeh:"What did you do?"
Rose:"He made the same mistake countless others did; he trusted Isabelina Nikolova."
Nevaeh:"Isabela."
Rose:"The one and only, the first Nikolova doppelgänger."
Trevor:"I helped her escaped her fate and now I've, sorry, we've been marked ever since."
Rose:"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again."
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Bonnie is awake. Jeremy gives her a glass of water.
Jeremy:"Here. Drink this."
Bonnie:"Thanks." She drinks the water.
Jeremy:"What happened? You scared the hell outta me."
Bonnie:"It's nothing."
Jeremy:"It wasn't nothing, Bonnie."
Bonnie:"I've been doing a lot of magic lately. It wears me down."
Jeremy:"When I'm worn down, I take a nap. You were...you were unconscious."
Bonnie:"Witchcraft has its limits. If I push too hard, it pushes back."
Jeremy:"How do you know all this?"
Bonnie motions towards the grimoire,"It's all in here; it's like a reminder that I'm not invincible. Please...don't...don't tell anybody."
Jeremy:"Why not?"
Bonnie:"Because it's a weakness and I don't want certain people to know that."
Jeremy:"By certain people, you mean Damon?"
Bonnie:"I mean anyone that can hurt me."
Jeremy:"I won't tell anyone, okay? I promise."
Bonnie:"It's hard, you know? My grams is gone and my dad, he doesn't want to know about what I am. He hasn't since my mom left. I'm all alone in this."
Jeremy:"It's how I feel a lot of time, alone."
There was a long pause, as they stare at each other.
Jeremy:"Do you think that worked?"
Bonnie:"I have no idea."
~~~***~~~
House
Nevaeh was sitting on the couch. She finds the handwritten paper Bonnie sent her. It reads:"Stefan and Damon are coming for you. ~B"
She smiles.
~~~***~~~
Damon's Car
Stefan:"We're getting close. Jeremy said there's an access road just past mile marker 6."
Damon takes a blood bag from the back seat. He starts drinking and casually looks over at Stefan.
Damon:"If you want some, all you have to do is ask."
Stefan:"I want some."
Damon:"Ah, that's so sweet. You're gonna be all big and strong and save Nevaeh but don't worry, I've got your back. It'll be fine."
Stefan:"I'm not joking. I've been drinking a little every day. I'm slowly increasing my intake and building up my strength."
Damon gives him the blood bag, and Stefan drinks.
Damon:"Does Nevaeh know you're drinking blood?"
Stefan:"I've been drinking hers."
Damon:"Hmm, how romantic." Damon drinks some blood. "Since we're road trip bonding, remember the days when all you lived for was blood? You see the guy who ripped someone apart just for the fun of it."
Stefan:"You mean when I was more like you?"
Damon:"Yes, Stefan, exactly. Back when you put blood into me so I could be a big bad vampire. I wonder if Nevaeh would be so quick to open her veins to that guy. By the way, what happened to that guy? He was a hoot."
Stefan:"I guess he found something else to live for."
~~~***~~~
House
Trevor enters the room with Rose and I.
Trevor:"He's here! This was a mistake."
Rose:"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me."
Trevor:"No! He wants to me dead, Rose!"
Rose:"He wants her more."
Trevor:"I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here."
Rose:"Hey! What are we?"
Trevor:"We're family, forever."
Nevaeh:"Oh, how sweet?" I said sarcastically, wanting to get out of here.
Rose glares at me, but then there was a knock at the door.
Rose:"Stay here with her and don't make a sound."
She leaves to open the door. Elijah opens the door, Rose arrives.
Elijah:"Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?"
Rose:"Yes, in here. You have to forgive the house."
Elijah:"Oh, no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand. So tell me, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?"
Rose:"I want my freedom. I'm tired of running. You in a position to grant me that?"
Elijah:"I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these days? Trevor. If I do see fit."
Rose:"Isabela Nikolova?"
Elijah:"I'm listening."
Rose:"She didn't burn in the church in 1864."
Elijah:"Continue."
Rose:"She survived."
Elijah:"Where is she?"
Rose:"You don't seemed surprised by this."
Elijah:"Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization, which is mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I surmised it had everything to do with Isabela. Do you have her in your possession?"
Rose:"No, but I have better. I have her doppelgänger. And she's very powerful."
Elijah:"That's impossible, her family line ended with her. I know that for a fact."
Rose:"The facts are wrong."
Elijah:"Well, show her to me."
Rose:"Elijah, you are a man of honor, you should be trusted but I want to hear you say it again."
Elijah:"You have my word that I will pardon you."
Rose:"Follow me."
He follows her. They arrived in the main room. I heard them. I am so tired I'm just ready to go home. I'm not scared of Elijah. When I turned my head to see this so called Elijah, I couldn't help wonder that he is really hot, and even in a suits. Damn. Elijah looks at me. He's surprised and rushes over to me. He looks at me and smells my neck.
Nevaeh:"At least take me out to dinner first." I smirked.
Elijah:"Human. It's impossible. Hello there."
Nevaeh:"Hi." I looked up at him.
~~~***~~~
Road
Stefan and Damon have stopped the car off the road, not far from the house.
Damon:"The house should be just beyond these trees. Wait, I got a lot more experience than you do with those sorts of things."
Stefan:"What is your point?"
Damon:"My point is, whoever has Nevaeh is probably who was after Isabela in 1864 and before that."
Stefan:"And?"
Damon:"And it puts them at 500 years old and strong. Are you sure you want to do this?"
Stefan:"Yeah, I'm certain I want to do it."
Damon:"Because if we go in that house, we may not come back out."
Stefan:"Alright, then I won't come out."
Damon:"So noble, Stefan."
Stefan:"I can't think of a better reason to die, but if you want to stay here, I'll totally understand."
He leaves and Damon follows him.
~~~***~~~
House
Elijah:"We have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going."
I looks at Rose,"Wait. Shouldn't you be pardoning Trevor."
Elijah turns towards me,"You're right sweetheart." He turn towards Trevor.
Trevor comes up to Elijah,"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly very sorry."
Elijah:"Oh no, your apology's not necessary."
Trevor:"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Isabela and I failed you."
Elijah:"Oh yes, you are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty?"
Trevor:"I beg your forgiveness."
Elijah:"So granted."
Trevor smiles but Elijah smacks Trevor's head off his body. My eyes glowed green and smirks. Rose cries.
Rose:"You...!"
Elijah:"Don't, Rose now that you are free." He looks at me. "Come."
Nevaeh:"Wait, don't you need the moonstone?"
Elijah:"What do you know about the moonstone?"
Nevaeh:"I know that you need it and I know where it is."
Elijah:"Yes?"
Nevaeh:"I can help you get it."
Elijah:"Tell me where it is."
Nevaeh:"It doesn't work that way."
Elijah:"Are you negotiating with me?" He looks at Rose.
Rose:"It's the first I heard of it."
Nevaeh:"Yes, I guess I am negotiating with you."
Elijah:"what's this vervain doing around your neck?" He snatched the necklace off her neck and compels her,"tell me where the moonstone is?"
Nevaeh:"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins."
Elijah:"What is it doing there?"
Nevaeh:"It's with Isabela."
Elijah:"Interesting."
They hear glass breaking from upstairs.
Elijah:"What is that?" He looks at Rose.
Rose:"I don't know."
Elijah:"Who else is in the house?"
Rose:"I don't know."
He grabs my hand. We go in another part of the house. Stefan and Damon are moving around them with their super speed. Elijah throws me to Rose.
Nevaeh:"You don't have to throw me. Rude."
Elijah:"Rose."
Rose:"I don't know who is it."
Damon:"Up here." I smiled when I heard my man.
Elijah goes up the stairs with his super speed.
Stefan:"Down here."
Elijah receives a stake in his hand. He removes it. Me and Rose disappeared. I was with Stefan. He tells me to be quiet. He has his hand on my mouth and gestures for me to be quiet.
Elijah:"Excuse me, to whom it may concern. You're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?"
He breaks a wooden coat rack into a stake.
Elijah:"I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?"
I appeared at the top of the stairs,"I'll come with you, just please don't hurt my friends, they just wanted to help me out."
He goes up the stairs with his super speed. He has the stake in his hand.
Elijah:"What game are you playing with me?"
She throws the vervain bomb in his face. It explodes. His skin burns but he heals immediately. He goes towards me but Stefan arrives and shoots him with the compressed air weapon. It doesn't hurt him so Stefan throws the weapon and rushes at Elijah and tackles him. They fall down the stairs. Elijah gets up immediately but Stefan stays on the floor. He goes towards Stefan but Damon appears and stakes Elijah to the door. Elijah is dead and is pinned to the door with the stake. Rose sees it and leaves. Damon tries to follow her.
Nevaeh:"Just let her go."
I smiled and ran straight into Stefan's arms.
Stefan:"Hey come here. Are you hurt? Are you okay?"
I embraced him and looks at Damon. I mouths 'thank you' and Damon mouths 'you're welcome'.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Bonnie is sleeping in Jeremy's bed. Jeremy is looking at her and hears the front door.
Jeremy:"Nevaeh?"
Bonnie wakes up and they rush out the door. Nevaeh is going up the stairs. Bonnie rushes over to her and embraces her.
Jeremy:"Are you okay?"
Nevaeh:"I'm okay. I'm okay." She looks at Bonnie. "I got your message."
Bonnie cries and embraces her again. Then, Jeremy embraces her and kisses her neck.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Stefan is in the parlor room just drinking some bourbon, when Damon arrives.
Damon:"where is Nevaeh?" He asked.
Stefan:"She's home."
Damon:" And you're here why?"
Stefan:"She wants to be with Jeremy right now."
Damon:"Here." He gives him a glass of scotch
Stefan:"Thanks. Listen, um, what Rose told Nevaeh about the curse..."
Damon:"I know, we'll keep her safe."
Stefan:"You know, the only way we're gonna be able to do that is if we're not fighting each other. We let Isabela come between us. If we let that happen with Nevaeh, we're not gonna be able to protect her."
Damon:"Yes Stefan, I heard it all before."
Stefan:"Hey."
Damon:"What?"
Stefan:"I'm sorry."
Damon:"About what?"
Stefan:"For being the guy who made you turn 145 years ago."
Damon:"Enough Stef, it's late. Don't need to rehash that."
Stefan:"You know what? I've never said it out loud. I guess I just need to say it and you need to hear it. I'm sorry. What I did was selfish. I didn't want to be alone. I guess I just needed my brother."
~~~***~~~
Forbes Residence
Elena is still with Tyler. She arrives with a bottle of alcohol and two glasses.
Elena:"You know, this sounds crazy but alcohol helps or at least it helps me. You know, with all that inside jittery stuff."
Tyler:"I'm hot. It's like my skin is on fire."
Elena:"Really? I never had any of that. I guess wolves are different. At the beginning, I was very, very emotional. Everything was heightened."
Tyler:"I have that. How can you be a vampire?"
Elena:"How can you be a werewolf?"
Tyler:"Who else is like you?"
Elena:"Just me. It's a really long story we can share another time. How many other werewolves are there?"
Tyler:"Just me and my uncle Mason but he left town."
Elena:"Look, Tyler...You can't tell anyone, okay? Not about you, not about me. No one will understand."
Tyler:"I know."
Elena:"I want to tell you about my mom and yours and the founding families and the council but I need you to promise me no one will find out about us. This is life and death, Tyler."
Tyler:"I have no one else to tell. I'm sorry about earlier. It's just, I'm alone with this. It's gonna happen to me. On the next full moon, I'm gonna turn and I won't be able to stop it. I'm scared."
Elena:"Tyler...No....I..."
She embraces him.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Stefan is in the library. He hears a noise and a vampire is running around him. He takes a stake out of his hiding place.
Stefan:"Who's there?"
Rose arrives,"I'm not here to hurt you."
Stefan:"Why are you here?"
Rose:"Lexi told me that you are one of the good ones."
Stefan:"You knew Lexi?"
Rose:"Trevor was my best friend. For 500 years I have lived with one person and he's gone and I don't want to run anymore because I don't have anywhere else to run to."
Stefan:"Well, I'm sorry but I can't help you."
Rose:"I don't need your help but you might need mine. Elijah may be dead but it's not over."
Stefan:"What do you mean 'it's not over'?"
Rose:"It isn't over. The originals, they'll come for her. They have to. They're doing it for him."
Stefan:"For who?"
Rose:"Klaus."
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Nevaeh was in her pajamas, she goes to her bedroom, when she sees Damon on her bay window.
Damon:"Cute PJ's."
Nevaeh:"I'm tired, Damon."
Damon:"I brought you this."
He shows her the necklace.
Nevaeh:"I thought that was gone. Thank you."
She tries to grab it but he doesn't give it to her.
Nevaeh:"Please give it back, Day."
Damon:"I just have to say something."
Nevaeh:"Why do you have to say it with my necklace?"
Damon:"Well, because what I'm about to say is...probably the most selfish thing I have ever said in my life."
Nevaeh:"Damon...
Damon:"No, I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Nevaeh and it's because I love you that...I can't be selfish with you. Why you can't know this. I don't deserve you but my brother does."
He kisses her on the forehead. Nevaeh tries to say that she loves him too, but cant.
Damon:"God, I wish you didn't have to forget this but you do."
He compels her and sheds a tear. Nevaeh closes her eyes. When she opens them, Damon's gone and she has her necklace. She touches her necklace and looks around her. She sits down on her bed and looks at her necklace.
~~~***~~~
House
Elijah is still impaled to the door but he slowly wakes up. His face remains its color and he removes the stake from his chest.

 His face remains its color and he removes the stake from his chest

~~~***~~~