The House Guest~1

Salvatore Boarding House

I burst it of the bathroom, putting on my shoes

I burst it of the bathroom, putting on my shoes. Stefan stands in the middle of the bedroom, putting on his socks. I stride quickly over to a chair containing my backpack.
Nevaeh:"Stefan, we're late for school."
Stefan said flirtatious,"let's be later."
Nevaeh:"Stefan, it's school. Remember, the thing that we keep forgetting about?"
Stefan comes up behind me and places his arms around me.
Nevaeh:"hey!"
Stefan turns me around so that I am facing him.
Stefan:"school?"
Stefan kisses me passionately as I giggled.
Stefan:"doesn't ring a bell."
Stefan growls and picks me up, carries me over to the bed and continues to kiss me. I giggled.
Nevaeh:"Stefan!"
Stefan kisses me as I continued to sigh playfully.
Nevaeh:"Stefan! Okay, 5 minutes, only 5 minutes."
Stefan growls,"five minutes?!"
Stefan and I continues to kiss.

Isabela, pretending to be Nevaeh, was putting on her coat. Damon s reading one of Johnathan Gilbert's journal.
Isabela:"good morning, Damon."
He looks at her then rushes over and pushes her against the wall by the throat.
Damon:"what are you doing here? I told you to leave."
Isabela:"what is your problem?"
Damon:"you're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work."
Isabela:"you think I'm Isabela? Why would you think that? Isabela's in the tomb! Isn't she?"
He releases her. Stefan arrives.
Stefan:"what the hell's going on here?"
Isabela:"I don't know, you tell me. Is Isabela in the tomb or not?"
Stefan rushes over to me and pushes me against the wall by the throat.
Nevaeh:"what's re you doing?"
Stefan:"how could you do this?!"
Nevaeh:"Stefan, you're hurting me!"
Stefan:"stop it, Isabela!"
Isabela:"stop what? It's getting really easy being you."
Isabela is there. She was posing as me with Damon.

Damon, Stefan, me, and Isabela are in Stefan's bedroom.
Nevaeh:"what the hell is she doing here?" I looked in my compact mirror to see the bruise healed.
Damon:"when we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb."
Stefan:"how's that possible?"
Isabela:"he's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills."
Nevaeh:"I don't want you here. Get her out of here."
Isabela:"you need me, Nevaeh. You all do."
Stefan:"like hell."
Isabela:"we all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."
Nevaeh:"I don't need your help and I don't want it."
Isabela:"and that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?"
Damon:"if you know something, say it or get out."
Isabela:"fine. Then I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch...maybe aunt Jenna's free for a bite."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Jace is putting up a poster which reads "Live music tonight at the Mystic Grill" on the wall. Elena joins him.
Elena:"hey, Jace."
Jace:"hey."
Elena:"live band?"
Jace:"yeah, business has been kind of slow. The grill's trying to stay afloat."
Elena:"aren't we all?"
Jace:"have you heard from Tyler?"
Elena:"not a peep. You?"
Jace:"no, not since he stopped by the grill to talk, and I've left messages on his cell phone."
Elena:"he stopped by to see you? What did he say?"
Jace:"not much, really. I mean...I think to say goodbye without really saying goodbye. I just didn't know it."
Elena:"and that all he said?"
Jace:"yeah. Yeah, that's all he said, Elena. Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?"
Elena:"yeah! I...I mean, no, I...it's just not that easy."
Jace:"I don't get it! Since when am I the one that can express himself and you're the one at a loss for words?"
Elena:"no, you're right, and I'm sorry."
Jace:"you know how I feel. So it's your move. Just make a decision or leave me alone."
He leaves.