The Sacrifice~2

Salvatore Boarding House
Bonnie pours the ashes from the bowl onto an end table. Stefan and Damon re-enters the room with supplies for the excursion.
Stefan:"Still gotta get he torches."
Damon:"Alaric's stake gun's in my trunk. Bonnie?"
Bonnie:"Go ahead. I'm almost done."
Stefan leaves. Damon packs a few things in a bag and follows Stefan out of the room. Jeremy waits until they are unable to hear him before he speaks to Bonnie.
Jeremy:"What are you doing?"
Bonnie:"Shh!"
Jeremy:"Hey, you're not strong enough."
Bonnie places a finger to Jeremy's lips to quiet him. When he doesn't try to talk, she lowers her finger.
Bonnie:"I'll be fine."
Jeremy:"You could get hurt."
Bonnie:"And Nevaeh could die. I'll be fine. Promise. I promise."
Jeremy:"Here, I got this okay? Go get me, I'm, go get me something to put this in. All right?"
Bonnie and Jeremy smile at each other and Bonnie leaves to get a holding container for the ashes. Jeremy glances I've this shoulder before pulling out his wallet and taking out a card. Jeremy uses the card to carefully scrap a handful of ashes into his wallet with Bonnie noticing.
~~~***~~~
Slater's Residence
Rose rubs Alice's hand comforting as Alice tries to regain her composure. Rose gets up and walks into another room where I was pouring a hot glass of water into teacups. Rose sits next to me.
Rose:"She found him a few minutes before we did."
Nevaeh:"How is she?"
Rose:"Overreacting. Big time."
Nevaeh:"Her boyfriend just died. There's no such thing as overreacting."
Rose:"Those tears are for her. She didn't care about Slater." I looked at Rose, curiously. "She was only dating him long enough to see if he'd turn her."
I turned around me looked at Alice. Grabbing the cup of tea, I walked out of the room towards Alice and hands her a cup.
Alice:"Thank you."
Alice takes the cup of tea as I sat down next to her. Alice looks at me with an air of familiarity.
Alice:"You look really familiar. Did you know Slater?"
Nevaeh:"Not personally, no. I just knew that he kept detailed records of all of his vampire contacts and I was hoping that he could point me towards Klaus."
Alice:"Doubtful. Klaus doesn't want to be pointed out."
Nevaeh:"Do you know Slater's computer password?"
Alice:"Are you seriously asking me that right now? I just saw my boyfriend with a stake through his heart."
Nevaeh:"Okay yeah, I understand that, but do you know his password?"
Alice:"Who do you think you are?"
Nevaeh:"Just a girl looking for information, and she doesn't care how she gets it."
Alice looks away from me and takes a sip from her tea. I looked over at Rose and I had a great idea. I looked back at Alice.
Nevaeh:"What about, I can convince Rose to turn you into a vampire?"
Alice looks back up to me. Rose, hearing what I just said, looks over at me, disdainfully.
Nevaeh:"Will you show me the files then?"
Alice has manage to log onto Slater's computer, but all the files have been deleted. Rose and I stranded behind her, watching.
Alice:"Someone's been here. The hard drive's completely wiped out."
Rose:"Yeah, probably whoever killed him."
I ran a hand over my face and turned away.
Alice:"Lucky you, Slater was paranoid. Everything's backed up on a remote server."
Rose turns back to speak to me.
Rose speaks softly to me,"You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?"
Nevaeh:"Yeah I know that, but she doesn't."
I walked past Rose, who smiles at my deception. I leaned down next to Alice to look at the computer screen.
Alice:"Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious."
Nevaeh:"These are all lead to vampires?"
Alice continues to scroll through the files.
Alice:"Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me."
Rose:"What about that one? Cody Webber. They exchanged a dozen of emails about Elijah."
Alice:"I could call him."
I handed the phone over to Alice.
Nevaeh:"Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelgänger is alive, and she ready to surrender and she won't do anything stupid, like turn herself into a vampire."
Rose:"What?!"
Alice:"Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you."
Nevaeh:"Give him the message, please."
I quickly walked out of the room. Rose follows me out. I placed my hands on a table and exhaled heavily. Rose enters the room.
Rose:"What are you doing?"
Nevaeh:"What's it look like I'm doing, I'm getting Klaus' attention."
Rose:"If Klaus knows that you're alive, he'll find you and he'll kill you."
Nevaeh:"Something tells me that he won't."
Rose:"So this whole charade thing is some suicide mission so that you could sacrifice yourself and save everyone else?"
Alice enters the room, and said to me,"Cody is on his way, and he really wants to meet you."
Rose shuts her eyes and sighs.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Isabela, hearing footsteps coming down into the tomb, walks over to the entrance. Jeremy walks down the steps and stands in front of the entrance, where Isabela can't reach him.
Isabela:"The youngest Gilbert. This is an intriguing surprise."
Jeremy:"I'm here for the moonstone."
Isabela:"Yeah, yeah, the moonstone. It's very popular today."
Jeremy:"Just give it to me."
Isabela sighs,"Naïve little Gilbert. If you want it, you're gonna have to come here and get it."
Suddenly, Jeremy pulls a stake gun from out of his sleeve. He shoots the stake at Isabela, hitting her squarely in the stomach. Isabela grunts in discomfort and clutches at the stake, ripping it out. Before Isabela can regain her composure, Jeremy throws the handful of ashes he took from Bonnie's directly into Isabela's face. Isabela gasps band falls to the floor, temporarily unconscious.
Jeremy:"I kinda figured you say that."
Jeremy enters the tomb. He pats Isabela down in search for the moonstone.
Jeremy:"Come on, where is it?"
After realizing the stone is not on Isabela, he looks at the back of the cave. Turning on the flashlight, he shines the beam down the cave and slowly walks back into the crypt.
He sees the moonstone laying on the stone ledge behind the iron gate. Jeremy opens the gate and grabs the moonstone from its place. Jeremy looks at it for a moment before turning around and dashing to the entrance of the tomb.
As he enters the front part of the tomb, he sees Isabela, her eyes red with hunger, up from the ground. Isabela vamp-speeds over to Jeremy, grabs him, bites into his neck. Jeremy yells and throws the moonstone out of the tomb. Isabela gasps for air, blood dripping down her face.
~~~***~~~
Woods
Bonnie approaches Damon and Stefan who are waiting in the church ruins entrance by the tomb.
Bonnie:"Sorry I'm late. I had to grab the grimoire from home."
Damon:"Jeremy couldn't take the pressure, huh?"
Bonnie:"He said he'll be here."
Stefan and Bonnie descend the stairs to the tomb. Damon starts to follow but stops abruptly when his cell phone rings. He answers it.
Damon:"Not a good time, Rose."
Rose is on the other end, still at Slater's apartment.
Rose:"Don't be angry with me."
Damon:"Why, what did you do?"
Rose:"You need to get to Richmond immediately."
Damon:"Tell me." He eyes glowed green.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Stefan and Bonnie made it down into the tomb. Stefan drops his bag and starts rummaging through it, but something catches his eye. He sees the moonstone lying nearby.
Stefan:"What the hell?"
Bonnie:"Is that the moonstone?"
Stefan and Bonnie rush over to it. Stefan picks it up. Isabela, lips drenched in blood, comes to the entrance of the tomb.
Isabela:"I hate to interrupt,"Stefan and Bonnie looks at her,"but today has just been full of surprises."
Isabela pulls Jeremy out from behind the wall. Jeremy's eyelids flutter and the bite mark on his neck oozes blood. Stefan rushes over to the entrance and Bonnie looks in horror.
Jeremy:"I'm sorry. I took some powder."
Isabela:"Don't worry, I know that he's wearing his ring, so no matter how many times I kill him, he'll just keep coming back for more. So, I'm going to be in the back playing with my new little toy." She shoved Jeremy back in to the cave. "And you guys just give me a holler when you've got the tomb open."
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Jonas has laid out all of Nevaeh's trinkets that he stole from her bedroom on the table. And also a picture of Nevaeh. Elijah sits across from Jonas.
Elijah:"So how exactly does this spell work?"
Jonas:"Give me your hand."
Jonas has a silver knife in his hand. Elijah extends his hand out, palm facing up, and Jonas slices it open with the blade.
Jonas:"Place it here."
Elijah places his bloody palm face down on the picture of Nevaeh.
Jonas:"Now, take my hand."
Jonas extends his hand to Elijah who takes it.
Jonas:"Close your eyes. Relax your mind. And look for her."
Elijah shuts his eyes. Jonas follows suit and begins to chant the spell in Latin.
~~~***~~~
Slater's Residence
I was gazing out of the window, when I felt a lot of power. Suddenly I see Elijah's reflection walking towards me in the window. I gasped and turns around but there is nothing behind me. I saw no one else in the room with me. Confused, I turned back and looked at the window and back into the room again. My eyes glowing green.
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Elijah's eyes opened.
Jonas:"You saw her, didn't you? You see how powerful she is."
Elijah:"Yea, really strong. And I know exactly where she is."
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Bonnie has a circle of torches in the antechamber. She lights them with a flame.
Stefan:"Where the hell is Damon?"
Bonnie:"We can't wait. We have to get him out of there."
Stefan:"She's fed, she has her strength back."
Bonnie:"We still have what's left of the ash." Bonnie hands Stefan an envelope with some ash. "Do you think you can get close enough?"
Stefan takes the envelope from Bonnie.
Stefan:"I don't have a choice."
Bonnie:"It's gonna take me some time."
Stefan:"How long?"
Bonnie:"I don't know, a while."
Stefan:"Just get me in there as soon as you can."
Stefan walks away.
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Luka enters the apartment. Jonas is looking through a grimoire when he enters. Luka places his backpack on the table.
Jonas:"So, how was school?"
Luka:"Riveting."
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Bonnie has her grimoire open, her eyes tightly shut, she begins chanting a spell in Latin. Stefan watches her.
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Luka inhales sharply, feeling Bonnie channeling him. Jonas looks at him.
Jonas:"What's wrong?"
Luka:"Nothing."
Luka touches his neck and feels that his dog tags aren't there.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Bonnie, with Luka's dog tags in her hands, continues to chant the spell.
~~~***~~~
Forbes Residence
Elena and Tyler are sitting on a couch in the living room. Tyler has his laptop out and he inserts the memory card into the flash drive. A video starts to play.
Mason:"It's September 15—2 hours from the first full moon since I triggered my curse."
Tyler:"He taped his first transformation."
Tyler pauses the video and looks at Elena. Elena, who has Mason's journal, flips through the pages.
Elena:"Um...there's nothing." Elena finds something and holds the journal towards Tyler, pointing at the page. "September 16, he—he wrote about everything the next day."
Tyler fast forward through the video as Elena reads aloud from the journal.
Elena:"I chose the garage. I could deadbolt the door. It was far from the street so no one could hear. I bolted hooks to the floor for carabiners." Tyler slows the video down and watches. "Like for mountain climbing?"
Tyler speeds the video up again.
Tyler:"Retractable cables."
Tyler slows down the tape to a part where Mason is drinking a golden liquid from a water bottle. Mason splutters and coughs, kneeling on the ground.
Tyler:"What's he doing?"
Elena:"It's...wolfsbane." She continues to read aloud. "I diluted wolfsbane with water to weaken myself, but I could barely get it down without puking. It felt like drinking battery acid. Over an hour passed nothing happened. It got so quiet I could hear my own blood pumping. That's when..."
On the video, Mason begins screaming in pain, pulling on the cables holding him. Elena puts a hand up to her mouth in shock, but continues reading as Tyler watches the video play out.
Elena:"I kept thinking I'd black out and not feel it. But I did. I felt it all."
On the video, Mason has fallen to the ground due to the pain he is experiencing. Mason cries and yells for help.
Elena:"How long is it?"
Tyler said in a shaky voice,"We're three hours in."
Tyler starts to fast forward the video.
Tyler:"Four hours."
He continues to fast forward the video.
Tyler:"Five hours. How long does this last?"
Elena flips through the pages again, but doesn't respond. Tyler continues watching the video. Mason's body begins to contort and he yells even louder now. Tyler, not being able to handle it anymore, pauses the video. He gets up, his eyes filled with tears.
Tyler:"I can't—I can't do that. Elena, whatever that was, I can't go through that."
~~~***~~~
Slater's Residence
I walked into the main room, sipping on a glass of water. I looked over to Alice, then turned around and gasp because Damon was standing right in front of me.
Damon:"What are you doing here?"
Nevaeh:"what are you doing here."
Rose enters the room. I turned to her and looks at her angrily.
Nevaeh:"You called him?
Rose:"I'm sorry, Nevaeh."
Nevaeh:"You said that you understood."
Damon:"She's lied."
I turned around and look back up at Damon. Alice walks up to us and is starstruck seeing Damon.
Alice:"Damon Salvatore!" She smiles.
Damon:"Get rid of her." He said to Rose.
Alice:"No...way."
Rose grabs Alice's arm and leads her out the room.
Damon:"Come on. We're leaving."
Nevaeh:"No."
Damon:"I said we're leaving."
Nevaeh:"I'm not going with you."
Damon:"You do not get to make decisions anymore."
Nevaeh:"When have I ever made a decision? You and Stefan do that for me. Now this, this is my decision."
Damon:"Who's gonna save your life while you're out making decisions?"
Nevaeh:""You're not listening to me, Day. I don't want to be saved. Not if it means that Klaus is gonna kill every single person that I love."
Damon;"Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself."
Damon grasps my arm tightly. I struggled and releases myself from his grip.
Nevaeh:"No!"
I threw a punch at Damon. Damon clutches my fist in his hand and moves in towards me. I gasps in shock.
Damon:"Don't ever do that again.
Damon releases my fist from his grasps and walks away. I stood there, horrified.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Bonnie continues to chant the spell and the flames flare up. Isabela, dragging Jeremy behind her, comes back towards the entrance.
Isabela:"Ohhh, something's happening."
Stefan looks back at them.
Jeremy:"Bonnie, no!"
Stefan looks back at Bonnie, a look of alarm in his face.
Jeremy said to Stefan,"You have to stop her, she's not strong enough!"
The flames flare up higher.
Isabela:"Maybe she is."
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Luka is sitting at a table, doing homework, when suddenly, he feels Bonnie channeling him and he grimacing in pain. Jonas places his hands on either side of the table and looks at Luka.
Jonas:"What's going on?"
Luka:"It's Bonnie Bennett. She's channeling me."
Jonas:"Why would you let her do that?"
Luka:"You told me to bond with her, so I bonded."
Luka groans in pain. His nose starts to bleed profusely.
Jonas:"Oh, God."
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Bonnie's nose starts to bleed as well, but she continues to chant the spell. Stefan walks over to her, concern.
Stefan:"Bonnie...Bonnie..."
Jeremy:"You got to stop her!"
Isabela elbows him in the face and he falls to the floor. Stefan looks back at Jeremy and sees that he's okay. He looks back at Bonnie and grasps her arm.
Stefan:"You need to stop. Bonnie!"
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Luka falls out of his chair and onto the floor, clutching his head in pain.
Jonas:"Luka!"
Jonas removes Luka's hands from his head and replaces them with his own. Luka finally seems to be okay but weak.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
Bonnie continues to chant the spell as Stefan tries to get her to stop.
Stefan:"Bonnie!"
Suddenly, Bonnie faints. Stefan gets down next to her and begins to shave her.
Stefan:"Bonnie. Bonnie, wake up, please. Bonnie, wake up. Bonnie."
Isabela:"Yes, please because I'm still in here!"
Isabela impatiently paces around inside the tomb. Bonnie finally wakes up.
Stefan:"Are you okay? You all right?"
Bonnie, feeling fuzzy, sits up with Stefan's help. Bonnie uses Stefan's arm to stand herself up.
Bonnie:"It didn't work."
Bonnie looks into the cave, upset. Stefan holds onto her arms so she won't fall back down.
Bonnie:"I'm not strong enough. Even with help, I can't do it."
Isabela:"Ahhh, that's too bad, I'm still hungry."
Isabela grabs Jeremy's shirt and pushes him up against the wall. She extends her fangs and prepares to bit Jeremy's neck. Stefan vamp-speeds into the tomb, grabs Jeremy, throws him out, and restrains Isabela against the wall.
Stefan:"Go!"
Jeremy falls onto the ground and Bonnie kneels down and wraps her arms around him. They both look up at Stefan as Stefan looks back at them. Isabela looks up at Stefan with a smug smile.
~~~***~~~
Forbes Residence
Elena closes Mason's journal and places it on the table.
Elena:"You know what? I don't think we should read this anymore."
Tyler:"Why? What did you read?"
Elena:"There's a...a reason it's called a 'curse', Tyler."
Tyler takes the journal from off the table, opens it up, and begins to read aloud.
Tyler:"Unimaginable pain. I thought it would never end. It was the worst night of my life."
Tyler laughs humorlessly, shuts the diary, slams it down on the table, and sits back down on the couch. Elena approaches him.
Elena:"But...he did say that the transformation speeds up over time."
Tyler takes a glass of alcohol and drinks it an one gulp.
Elena:"So, if you can get through this first time, then..."
Tyler:"Why are you helping me?"
Elena:"What do you mean?"
Tyler:"Why do you care? We've never been friends before."
Elena:"That's not true. I've known you my entire life, Tyler. I—"
Tyler:"We've never been close. Not like this."
Elena:"I don't know. You just seem like you...like you kind of need it."
Elena sits down next to Tyler.
Elena:"I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my...urges. And...I killed somebody. I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to be alone."
Tyler nods, understanding. Suddenly, the door bell rings. They both glance at the door. Elena get up to answer the door.
Elena:"I gotta..."
Elena walks to the door and sees Jace standing outside, looking nervous. She opens the front door.
Elena:"Jace."
Jace:"I know I should have called. I'm sorry."
Elena steps out onto the porch and shuts the door behind her.
Elena:"What are you doing here?"
Jace:"I don't know, but I was driving home from work and I just—I kinda found myself here."
Elena:"Well, are you okay? I—I've been worried about you."
Jace:"I miss you."
Elena smiles at him. Jace smiles back as Elena softly laughs.
Jace:"Yeah."
Elena:"Jace, I..."
Suddenly, Tyler opens the front door. Jace and Tyler exchange looks.
Jace:"Hey."
Tyler:"Hey."
Jace looks down, making the assumption that Elena has moved on.
~~~***~~~
Slater's Residence
Damon opens a set of double doors and exits the bedroom. Rose and I look at him from our seats in the living area.
Damon:"Time to go home. Alice is soundly sleeping and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day."
Suddenly, the front door bursts open and three men walk into the apartment. Damon turns his head to look at them as me and Rose stood up.
Cody:"We're here to meet the doppelgänger."
Nevaeh:"Thank you for coming."
I attempt to walk towards them, but Damon pushes me back.
Damon whispers to me,"I will break your arm." He looks at Cody. "There's nothing here for you."
The man in the back suddenly dropped dead on the ground with his heart ripped out. Elijah stands behind him. The other two vampires look back at Elijah. Elijah vamp-speeds towards them, looking from one to the other. Rose gasps and vamp-speeds out of the apartment. Elijah looks over at me and Damon.
Damon was surprised,"You we're dead. I killed you."
Elijah:"For centuries now."
Elijah looks back at Cody.
Elijah:"Who are you?"
Cody:"Who are you?"
Elijah:"I'm Elijah."
Cody:"We were gonna bring the doppelgänger to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exist, but she does. Klaus would want to see her."
Elijah:"Does anyone else know that you're here?"
Cody:"No."
Elijah:"Well, then, you've been incredibly helpful."
Elijah plunges his hands in the two vampire's chest. They grunt as Elijah rips their hearts out. The two vampires falls to the floor, dead, and Elijah let their hearts drop from his hand. Damon and I looks at Elijah, but Elijah turns around and vamp-speed out of the apartment. Damon looks back at me, both of us have shocked expression on our faces.
~~~***~~~
Martin's Residence
Elijah is standing outside the window, looking out. Jonas enters the apartment and shuts the door behind him.
Elijah:"Where's Luka?"
Jonas:"Asleep."
Elijah:"Your shadow spell was successful. I was able to track the girl. However, I did have a little run in with one of the brothers that killed me."
Jonas:"I assume he didn't live to tell about it."
Elijah:"Actually, I spared him. He'd die before he'd let anything happen to her. They both would. She'll be kept safe."
Jonas:"For now."
Elijah:"Well, that's precisely what we need her to be." Elijah looks back at Jonas. "Safe."
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Jeremy and Bonnie enter the house from the back entrance. Jeremy clutches a rag to his bloody wound and Bonnie shuts the door behind them. Jeremy throws the rag across the kitchen. Bonnie follows him.
Jeremy:"I'm home, okay? I don't need an escort to my room."
Jeremy opens up the medicine cabinet and takes out a bandage.
Bonnie:"Oh, I don't know. Between here and upstairs there's still time for you to do something stupid."
Jeremy:"I already feel bad. I don't need you to berate me."
Bonnie:"Stefan is stuck in there, and I don't know how to get him out. What should I be doing?"
Jeremy places the bandage on his neck wound.
Jeremy:"You should admit that you never should have tried this in the first place."
Bonnie:"I didn't have a choice, Jeremy!"
Jeremy:"Yeah, well neither than I."
Jeremy walks past her and throws away the remains of the bandage. Bonnie turns around and looks at him.
Bonnie:"Wha—why did you have to get involved?"
Jeremy:"Because I didn't want you to get hurt."
Bonnie:"Look, Jeremy...you can't feel that way about me."
Jeremy:"Don't."
Bonnie:"What?"
Jeremy:"Don't act like this is one sided. Like...like I'm just some kid that has a crush on his sister's friend. You could have died today."
Jeremy walks closer to Bonnie and caresses her cheek with his hand.
Bonnie:"And you almost did."
Jeremy:"That was a chance I was willing to take."
Jeremy moves to kiss Bonnie. When their kiss was about to touch, and you can tell Bonnie really wanted to kiss him. But she then realized that this is Nevaeh and Elena's little brother. She pulled away.
Bonnie:"I can't. I—I can't."
Jeremy pulls away and removes his hand from her face.
Bonnie:"I'm sorry."
Jeremy:"Yeah."
Bonnie walks to the back door and pauses. She looks back at Jeremy for a moment upset that she didn't kiss him back, opens the door and walks out.

Damon and I walked up the steps to the front porch.
Nevaeh:"Thanks for bringing me home." I sighed.
Damon:"Well, your ride left you. I didn't want to leave you stranded."
Damon and I stop at the front door and turn to face each other.
Nevaeh:"She was just scared. She didn't mean to rub."
Damon:"Yeah, she did. She's been running for 500 years."
Nevaeh:"I can't believe Elijah is alive. Why do you think he killed those two vampires and just let us go?"
Damon:"If I had a dollar for every time some evil vampire surprised me."
I walked towards the door, but Damon catches my arm before I can open it and turns me around so I could face him.
Damon:"What you did today was incredibly stupid."
Nevaeh:"Actually, the only thing that was stupid was that I got caught." I wriggled my arm out of his grasp and he let me go. "I don't question why you and Stefan and everyone else tried so hard to save me. You shouldn't question why I would try to save all of you."
Jeremy opens the front door.
Nevaeh:"Damon, good night, okay?"
I was about to enter the house but stops when I saw Jeremy. Damon looks at him.
Damon:"What?"
Jeremy:"It's Stefan."
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Tomb
I bolted down the stairs to the tomb. I rushed towards the cave and looked in, but I saw no one.
Nevaeh:"Stefan! Stefan!"
I was about to enter the cave, but Damon comes up behind me, grabs me, and pins me against the wall.
Damon:"Don't you dare."
Nevaeh:"Stefan's in there, Damon! How could you let this happen?"
Damon:"What are you talking about? I was too busy saving you from your crazy kamikaze mission."
Stefan and Isabela are in the back of the cave, listening to Damon and I argue. Stefan paces around while Isabela twirls her hair between her fingers.
Nevaeh:"You didn't even have to go after the moonstone in the first place!"
Damon:"It was the right call, Nevaeh."
Nevaeh:"The right call, how was any of this the right call?" I hit Damon in the chest with her fist repeatedly.
Nevaeh:"Damon, let go of me! Let go of me! Let go of me!"
Damon:"Are you done?"
Nevaeh:"Please."
I breathed heavily. Damon releases her from his grip and backs up. Nevaeh looks into the cave and starts to move towards it. Damon holds his hand up to block her way.
Damon:"Don't."
I snarled at Damon and stomps out of the tomb in a rage.
Damon watches us go then look back in the cave. Stefan walks over to the entrance.
Damon:"Of all the idiot plans, Stefan."
Stefan:"Yeah."
Damon:"I'm going to find a way to get you out."
Stefan:"Ah, it's all right. I'll handle myself. Bonnie has the moonstone. Work with her. Try to figure out how to de-spell it."
Damon:"You martyr yourself into a tomb and I get partnered with a semi-competent witch. Wonderful."
Stefan:"Can you keep Nevaeh away from here?"
Damon:"Yeah. 'Cause that will be easy."
Stefan:"Promise me. No matter what happens you'll protect her."
Damon:"Fine. Promise."
Damon leaves the tomb. Isabela emerges from the shadows and looks at Stefan.
Isabela:"That right there was the biggest mistake you've ever made."
Stefan silently walks past her into the recesses of the cave.

"Stefan silently walks past her into the recesses of the cave

~~~***~~~