Daddy Issues~2

Mystic Grill
Damon is at the bar. Jenna joins him. She's with a woman.
Jenna:"so, my friend wants to meet you. Damon Salvatore, this is..."
Damon:"I know you. The news lady."
Andie:"yeah, Andie Star. Nice to meet you. Can I buy you a drink, Damon?"
I watched them from my table.
Damon:"my glass is all full, Andie. Thank you."
He leaves and walks over to me.
Nevaeh:"you totally blew her off."
Damon:"I'm steering clear of all women at the moment."
Nevaeh:"You didn't have to be rude, tho, Day."
Damon:"Trust me, it's in the best interest of women everywhere."
My phone rings, I answered it.
Nevaeh:"Stefan? What is it?"
I looked at Damon.

Damon and I are in the restroom, regrouping.
Damon:"why am I finding out about this now?"
Nevaeh:"Stefan was worried that you—"
Damon:"that I'll what? That I'd kill him? Of course, it's what's need to happen."
Nevaeh:"no, Damon, not Tyler. Do whatever you need to do to get Elena back but leave Tyler out if it, okay?"
Damon:"why? He's a werewolf, he needs to die. I'm willing to kill him, it's a win-win."
Nevaeh:"Damon, please, okay? Too many people are dead." I touched his arm.
Damon:"You need to stop doing that."
Nevaeh:"Doing what?" I removed my hand from his arm.
Damon:"Assuming that I'll play the good guy because it's you who's asking."
Nevaeh:"Be the better man, Damon."
Then John enters the restroom.
Damon:"do you mind?"
John:"what's going on?"
Nevaeh:"nothing."
John:"it doesn't look like nothing."
Damon:" well guess what John, trust works both ways. Get out."
Nevaeh:"look, we don't have time for this. We need to get Elena back."
Damon:"we don't need to do anything. I'll take care of it. While you stay here." He turns around and looks at John. "First dad duty: ground your daughter. Keep her here." He leaves.
Nevaeh:"Damon..." I tried to go after him but John wouldn't let me.
John:"no, no, no, no, no. I'm with Damon on this one. No, stop, stop. You're not going anywhere. Just tell me what's going on."
~~~***~~~
Woods
Elena is still in the cage. She's crying.
Brady:"so, how many vampires are there in this town anyway?"
She doesn't answer, so he shoots her with a squirt gun filled with vervain. She screams.
Brady:"no?"
Elena kicks at the bars,"why are you doing this to me?! Why are you doing this? Why?"
Brady:"you're a vampire. Why not?"
He uses a blowgun to shoot wooden darts in her neck. She screams.
Brady:"I'm sorry, what was that?"
Elena:"let me out!"
Brady:"excuse me? What was that?"
She kicks and screams.
Elena:"let me out!"
Brady leaves to join Jules outside.
Jules:"get it out of your system?"
Brady:"no, I'm just getting started."
Jules:"Brady, let be smart about this, I just want the boy. It's our duty to help him, it's who we are."
Brady:"you want to talk duty and honor? These are vampires. They cross one of us, and they cross all of us. That's who we are."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Grill
I stormed out of the restroom, but John stops me.
John:"you're not leaving this restaurant."
Nevaeh:"you can't tell me what to do."
John:"yes I can. You want to know why? Because I'm here to make sure you stay safe."
Nevaeh:"I've got that covered."
John:"are you talking about the deal that you made with Elijah? Do you really think he's gonna keep his promise to you? Putting your faith in him was a dumb move."
Nevaeh:"are you saying I should put my faith in you? After everything you did to Damon and Stefan? And me?"
John:"we've had our differences, and I've made mistakes, but you and I, we're family."
Nevaeh:"you don't get to use that word. That word is off-limits to you!"
John sighs,"fine, but it doesn't change the fact."
Nevaeh:"you're right. Facts are facts, so listen up: you may be my father, but I'm never going to be your daughter, you got that?" I left the grill.
~~~***~~~
Woods
Jules is alone. Suddenly she hears something.
Jules:"I know you're out there."
Stefan comes out of the woods with Tyler.
Stefan:"where's Elena?"
Jules:"locked up tight."
Stefan:"let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."
Jules:"it's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?"
Stefan:"you need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."
Jules:"I'm not leaving without Tyler."
Stefan:"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Elena."
Damon arrives,"my brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Elena."
Jules:"let go of Tyler."
Damon:"give us Elena. Without full moon it's not even a fight and you know it. We will take you."
Jules:"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy."
She whistles, and the rest of her pack walks out of their hiding places, all holding weapons including stakes, cross-bows, and a flamethrower.
Jules:"let's try this again. Give us Tyler."
Damon looks at Tyler,"you heard her. Go. Get over there."
Tyler walks over to Jules.
Brady:"which one of you killed Mason?"
Damon:"uh, that'd will be me."
Brady:"boys, make sure that one suffers."
Damon looks at Stefan,"we can take them."
Stefan:"I don't know about that."
Damon:"well then..."
He rushes over to Jules, but she flips onto the top of the RV. Tyler has already gone inside. One of the werewolves tries to burn Stefan, but he takes the flamethrower from him and burns two werewolves with it. One of the werewolves tries to jump from the RV roof on Damon, but he's eyes glowed green and he ripped his heart out mid-air. Damon was surprised, and he smirks.