Chapter 15

Or so I thought. I walk through my house to get to my bathroom. I walk in and shut the door to take a shower.

*After shower*

"Ah that's much better." I mumble to myself tieing my robe. I walk out of the bathroom to my bedroom to find some clothes to wear. I stumble over to my closet and grab a sleeping gown out. I untie my robe and pull my gown over me. Yawning I throw my clothes into the hamper. I walk into the kitchen and grab a drink. I sit on my couch and watch television, for the next few hours. I turn off my television and sit my glass on the coffee table. I get up and walk to my bedroom. I turn out the lights and pull the covers over me.

I open my eyes. I'm in a different room this time. "What....? Where am I?" I murmur while looking around. "Hey doll face. Told ya you wouldn't lose me long." A voice says. I perk my head up and look over to the voice. Dino walks over by himself. "What you did was off the beam, Phyllis. And to make up for that I'll make sure you never see the light of day again." Dino says putting his hand on my face. I jerk away. "That. That right there I'm not dealing with that. " He says taking his hand off my face. "I've never fought so hard to get someone like you. I deserve you doll-face." He sighs. He then leaves the room locking the door. I get up, because Dino lacked to handcuff me to where I was sitting. I walk over to a window. Then it hits me. I'm in Nick's neighborhood. Nick's house is across the street from the house I'm in. It was recently bought by a man but we didn't know who bought it. I think he's been watching us for these few months.