Chapter 7

After what felt like ages I finally get food by Dino's henchmen, at least five of them are standing there in the bedroom I'm in, they all have their guns drawn except for the man handing me my food. It looks to me like some sort of chilli with a piece of bread put on top. I start eating my chilli after being taken out of my own handcuffs. They stripped me of my other clothes, to be quickly replaced with lace lingere, if I had to guess Dino liked it. I on the other hand despised it, lacy clothing makes me feel uncomfortable, as I'm wearing pretty much nothing to cover up. After I finish my food, my bowl gets taken out of the room I'm in and Dino soon walks in. "Look at you doll." He says sneering at me. I roll my eyes, before he goes to touch my leg. I kick him, as he snatches his hand away. "Feisty are we tonight Phyllis?" He asks me staring, I don't reply, as I sit there hoping for Nick to come busting in at any minute to save me from this room but he doesn't. "Listen doll you and I are going to have to make this work." Dino says sitting down now before trying to rub his hand on my leg. I kick his hand away "Says who Dino?" I grimace as he snatches his hand away. "You know what Phyllis?" "What?" I ask as Dino gets up and walks away "WE AREN'T DONE DINO!" I yell as Dino closes the door. I sit in the silence waiting for the door to open, but it never does. I sigh and close my eyes.

**some time passes**

I wake up to a smell of smoke. I look around and notice Dino sitting at a table in the room with a cigarette in hand and a bottle of Bourbon in the other. Dino puts the cigarette in his mouth, and pours some Bourbon. "Ya'know Phyllis you were good last night." Dino says looking towards me with a smirk. "You're a sick man Dino!" I yell trying to get my hands free from the handcuffs. Dino finishes smoking his cigarette and puts it in an ashtray, he then finishes drinking his Burbon and starts stumbling towards me, very obviously drunk. He walks over to the bed and bends over me, his lips on the other hand crash into mine.