43 - nuts

You met back up with Gally, who was about to bring the kids to Brenda. "Okay, we need to get out of here now. You stay close to us. Stick together."

You grabbed the bag from Gally and gave it to one of the boys. "You. You guard this with your life. You understand?" You asked, making him nod in return.

"All right. Let's go."

You and Gally ran through the building, the kids following right behind you. Once you reached the car park, the kids were right at your feet so you could lead them straight to Brenda.

"Brenda. Where are you? We're here." Gally spoke into his walking right before a bus appeared in front of you. You led them inside, turning to Brenda.

"Where is Thomas?" She asked. "We were hoping he was with you." Gally answered, you and Brenda sharing a shocked expression.

"Wait, wait. Stay here with the kids. We'll find him. Just wait for us." You said, pulling Gally onto the streets while putting on your helmet.

You reached WCKD's main quarters, seeing an object flying from one of the higher floors down into a water tank. You saw three figures standing behind the hole the object had ripped into the glass, recognizing them as your brother, boyfriend and Minho.

Guards cornered the tank once they had jumped out of the hole, screaming the entire way down. Thomas gave Janson, who was looking down from the hole, the finger before swimming off.

As they had reached the end of the tank, they sighed upon seeing the guards. You nodded towards Gally and shot the other guards one after the other before pulling off your mask. "You're insane." You mumbled, helping them up.

Once you locked eyes with Minho, you immediately hugged him, crying upon seeing your best friend. "Gally?" Minho mumbled once you'd let go.

"Minho. You guys are nuts."