Thirty Five.

I was in the kitchen looking for something to make for breakfast while Justin showered. We were going to see the Eiffel Tower and I wanted to leave the house with a full stomach.

"Hey, baby?" Justin walked into the room.

"Hey. I was looking for something to make for breakfast. What would you like?" I smiled.

He looked so laid back in his joggers and long-sleeved t-shirt.

"About breakfast... I just got an email from my cousin. She's in Paris and would like to meet up for breakfast. Can we go? I haven't seen her in a few years." He said.

I didn't know what to say, really. It was meant to be our day-- just me, Justin and the Eiffel Tower.

"We can go see the Eiffel Tower afterwards? I promise, you're going to love Aisha."

I nodded my head but said nothing.

"Sweetheart, we don't have to have breakfast with her--"

"No, she's your cousin and you're excited to see her after so long. It's okay." I said.

"Are you sure? I can always arrange for us to get together some other time?"

"It's okay." I managed a smile.

Justin walked up to me and kissed me gently.

"I promise I'll make it up to you." He stroked my cheek.

I nodded.

"And I promise you'll love her. She's very easy to get along with."

"I'll go get changed quickly then we can go."

"Okay." He pecked my cheek.

I went to the bedroom to put on something presentable.

I didn't know why I felt so uneasy about this breakfast. Maybe I was just upset about having to share Justin. This trip was meant to be for just us and here I was, meeting his cousin.

Justin and I drove to a café not too far from the Eiffel Tower. I could see it peeking over some buildings and that made me grumpy. It was as if the Tower was mocking me.

Hand in hand, Justin and I walked into the café and a Middle Eastern woman got up and waved at us, a big smile on her face.

"Is that her?" I looked at Justin.

He was smiling and waving back at the woman.

"Yup. That's Aisha." Justin said.

Aisha squealed when we got closer and before Justin could say hello, she embraced him in a hug.

"A-Aisha." Justin chuckled.

"I missed you!" She pulled away from the hug and looked at Justin with the biggest smile on her face.

I just stood there, confused as ever. Justin was related to some Middle Eastern people?

"Who's this beauty?" Aisha smiled at me.

"This is my girlfriend, Dileah. Dileah, this is my cousin, Aisha." Justin smiled and placed his hand on my lower back.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled and held my hand out for her to shake.

Aisha just pulled me in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you too, Dileah." She pulled away.

She was very beautiful with dark hair that she had up in a ponytail, flawless light brown skin, big brown eyes, a big bright smile and a really good fashion sense.