Eleven.

Justin wasn't in bed when I woke up so I headed for the bathroom and got to brushing my hair and teeth.

I put on a pair of grey cotton shorts and a tank top and went downstairs to see what was for breakfast.

Catherine was cleaning up in the living room when I walked in.

I greeted her with a smile and took a seat at the counter where a plate of pancakes bacon sat next to a bowl of fruit salad.

"Catherine, has Justin had breakfast?" I asked, noticing that there was only enough food here for one.

"He had some coffee before going to his study." She said.

I sighed and wondered what his problem was today.

"Is there any more food left over? I'd like to take some up for him."

"No. He asked me not to make him any."

I nodded my head and ate my food.

After I was done, I washed up my plates and made some toast and eggs for Justin. I made him a cup of coffee too and made my way up to his study.

I knew he'd probably throw a tantrum but he and I both knew he had to eat. It was unlike him to be stressed or angry the morning after we... so whatever it was, he was going to have to talk to me about it because my body was aching slightly from last night's activities.

"Justin?" I knocked on his study's door.

"Yes." I heard him say.

I opened the door and stood there, watching him type on his laptop, a cup of coffee sitting on his desk, next to a blue folder.

"Justin, you need to eat. I made you some toast and another cup of coffee." I said.

He looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Sweetheart, I'm busy this morning. I don't have time to eat." He said.

I slowly made my way towards his desk. I placed the food in front of him and took a seat in the leather chair that was on the opposite side of where he sat at his desk.

"You can't work on an empty stomach." I said.

Justin looked at me then sighed. He slowly closed his laptop then pushed it aside so he could pull his breakfast closer to him.

"What's wrong, Justin? Did I do something wrong last night?" I asked nervously.

"No, baby. You did nothing wrong."

"You weren't in bed this morning. I was kinda hoping we'd cuddle..." I blushed slightly, missing the feeling of being in his arms. "And then Catherine said you hadn't eaten. I know you're not in a good mood."

"It's just work, my love." He said, reaching out to gently squeeze my hand.

I nodded my head slightly.

"Work and Kelly blowing up my emails about this date she's desperate about." Justin rolled his eyes and took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

Justin examined my face for a moment, reading my emotions.

"It's not happening." He assured me. "I want nothing to do with her anymore."

"She did win." I shrugged slowly. "Be a fair player, Justin. I know you dislike her and stuff but it's for charity."

'What?! Why are you talking like this?'

Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

"You want me to go on the date with Kelly? For charity?" He asked.