Nineteen.

My alarm went off, beeping and buzzing so loudly on he nightstand, I wondered how Justin managed to sleep through it.

I smiled softly at the sight of him and ran my fingers through his hair before planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

The previous night had been beautiful and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

My feet touched the wooden floors and I checked my phone for the time before going to my overnight bag to get my toiletry bag out. Work at the home awaited me and I would've been excited about it if it was for my stomach feeling some type of way. 

I blamed it on two things: the sea food which I'd actually admit to having a lot of because prawns tasted so good, and us spending the night on a yacht. All the motion may have gotten to me.

I took a nice quick shower and got dressed in my jeans, a long sleeve t-short and Hope sweater, and I fixed my hair before putting my shoes on.

Justin groaned and reached to his side for me. Realising he was alone in bed, he sat up and looked at me.

"You're already dressed," he yawned.

"I didn't wanna wake you. I'm going to the home."

"Take today off."

"I miss the kids, Justin," I smiled and walked over to sit by his side.

"I'm jealous," he admitted as I pecked his cheek.

"I'll be back later," I promised. "Why don't you use today to get some work done?"

"Might as well," Justin sighed.

"Aren't you gonna leave here with me and Lewis?"

"Aren't you gonna have breakfast first?"

"I'll have some later," I smiled. "Now answer my question."

"I'm gonna be last for a bit. Might walk over to one of the restaurants we walked by yesterday, for breakfast and work, then I'll head back home."

I nodded my head and pecked Justin's cheek again.

"I'll see you later then," I got up from the bed and went to get my bag and phone.

"See you later."

"I love you," I waved as I walked towards the door.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Justin smiled.

When I opened the door, he laid back down and cuddled my pillow and I was happy that he planned to take the day easy.

Lewis had already arrived and had been served a cup of coffee while he waited for me. I explained to him that Justin would call him later, and Lewis took my bag and left the yacht with me.

I took deep breaths to ease my stomach pain as Lewis drove. Even having music playing in the car was of little help. I decided that prawns weren't my thing. I'd tell Justin that but I didn't want him feeling like his efforts were for nothing.

Lewis got me to the home in record time and I thanked him for the ride.

"See you later, Lewis," I waved and made my way out of the car.

The kids were already up and getting their day started, in the home. I joined the team that was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

"You're bright and early," Shannon, one of the volunteers was making tea and coffee for the other volunteers when I arrived.

"I missed a day so I'm making up for it," I smiled small.

"Tea or coffee?" Shannon asked.

"I could do with a coffee," I closed my eyes briefly with hopes that the coffee would kick start my day on the right note.