Fifteen.

The basketball arena was packed and I was sure to stay close to Justin. He held my hand and intertwined our fingers and I felt alright.

The first thing we did was wait in line for some snacks for the game. A part of me felt like I was about to watch a movie with hundreds of other people. I loved the smell of popcorn and the sound of all the excited supporters made me smile slightly.

I felt alive. Just being among so many people with Justin to do something as relaxed and fun as watching a basketball game without fearing that Randy would emerge and hurt me... I had little makeup on too. I felt human-- free.

"What would you like, baby? Anything you want." Justin's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked over at all the snacks that were ready and waiting to be appreciated and enjoyed.

"Uhm..." I thought.

I hated the pressure of having to order up in such circumstances because I knew very well that one or two people behind us were impatient.

"We can always come back later for more snacks if you feel like something else once we're seated." Justin assured me.

I nodded my head and decided I'd have some popcorn and apple juice. Justin had a Coke, a hot dog and some sweets.

We went to find our seats after Justin insisted we get some souvenirs. He got us both some Miami Heats caps and 'number 1' foam fingers.

I watched as people took to their seats. I also noticed how big the basketball court seemed, it was so shiny too.

Next to us sat a man with a little girl who had two pigtails with bows in them, an oversized Heats t-shirt, a pair of jeans and the cutest little sneakers I'd ever seen. I smiled warmly at the little girl and she shied away and buried her face in her father's arm. I chuckled to myself and started having my popcorn.

The game began.

"Can you talk me through the stuff that happens, please, Justin." I said to him.

He looked at me and smiled before getting into detail about how the point system worked and what the players were and weren't allowed to do. It all sounded like jibberish to me but the look on his face when he spoke about the game made me reaslise how much he enjoyed this and how rarely he got to.

"Go! Go! Go!" The little girl next to me cheered on.

I couldn't help but giggle at the sight, and I found myself cheering 'Go! Go! Go!' too.

Justin smiled at me and the little girl but said nothing. He concentrated on the game and enjoyed his hot dog.

"No! C'mon!" Justin quickly rose to his feet along with some other supporters.

"What's going on?" I also got up, just so I looked like I knew what was happening.

"The ref is high! How could he not see that injury happen? It was totally deliberate." Justin said.

I smiled slightly and shook my head, not knowing what to say.

We sat down and the game continued.

"You enjoying your popcorn?" He checked on me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Want anything else?" He asked.

"Not yet, thanks." I said.

He nodded his head and watched the game again.

"Daddy, I need to pee." I heard the little girl say to her dad.